100 pounds or more to lose

Options
anyone out there needing to lose 100 pounds or more? lets start a group

Replies

• nzenczak
    nzenczak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Yes I have more than 100lbs to lose and would love to have a group for people like me!
  • NdianJourney
    Options
    Hi, I too have over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me too!
  • knjitters
    knjitters Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! Just starting AGAIN! :-)
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    I am with you. I am looking to lose 200lbs.
  • Dar100in1
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs, count me in . Anyone can add me, the more support the better
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    Im need to lose 180 lbs. Could use the support, we all could use the support..So please feel free to add me!!!:bigsmile:
  • daniellel3566
    daniellel3566 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yes i do! i started at 254 and down to 229 and goal weight 145. It has been tough exp with creating dishes that taste just like the fatting ones i love!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have about 85-90 lbs left to lose. All the motivation and support welcome :happy:
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100+
  • mbakerstl
    mbakerstl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. What's the one thing that's working for you folks who've broken the 10 lb mark?
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can do it guys :-)
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yepperssssss
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I've lost 52 so far with 136 to go.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I want to lose 150... maybe even 165. I'm a big believer in support and accountability! Feel free to add me.

There is a group (under the Groups tab) for those wanting to lose 100+ pounds. The more the merrier, I say. :)
  • sabram2147
    Options
    Count me in too. :)
  • Evalask
    Options
    I haven't really decided how much I want to lose yet because I'm looking at more of a small scale just for now, but I could definitely stand to lose 100+!

I'd be glad to participate (:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 50, and I would like to lose another 110-120.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Just staying on my tracking. When I started on here I was the normal 1800-2000 calorie a day. A few weeks ago I dropped to 1400-1500. I still work out with cardio and toning together, love my Leslie Sansone. But I think what has helped me the most is not giving up on myself when I have an off day. All foods are in moderation for me. If I want a burger, I will have a burger because I don't eat red meat that often. If I want fried chicken, etc...I will have it but in moderation and it's not an everyday event like it was for me years ago. My attitude have changed towards making this my life style and therefore I know I will succeed in getting this weight off of me. I work out because now I know that it's something that just have to be done. I get weighed every other week when I go get my allergy/asthma shots and that's enough for me. But honestly, I just go by how my clothes feel. Sometimes it don't show by the weight that I lost anything...but it shows in my clothes which I love.

10 pounds off is a a lot of weight off of my knees and I can tell the difference when I go up the stairs. I think I will be dangerous when I lose 20...hahahahaha.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I am trying again, long term want to lose around 150 pounds. Count me in.
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm looking to lose 100+.