So excited...

littlesuzieq
littlesuzieq Posts: 103
edited September 20 in Success Stories
Ok - a couple of years ago, someone gave me a pair of really cute jeans that I have never been able to wear. They are my size (in number only) but have narrow thighs and they just never fit. They were tight with a capital "T" and forget about wearing them to work. Today is casual day at work (every Friday) and I didn't have any jeans that were clean. I dug to the bottom of my drawer and saw these. What the heck - I'll try them on just for fun (or as a form of self-punishment, LOL).

Get this - I need to wear a BELT! I don't wear belts. I don't even own a belt. I wear long shirts to cover the bulge. Not this time sistah!!!!!! I have a belt on (I had to borrow it from my husband)!!!! The back of the waist gaps so much that I could fit my fist in there. The thighs are pleasantly loose and the straight legs make MY legs look long. People who haven't noticed the weight loss are certainly noticing today.

Yeeeeehawwwwwww!!! I am SO pumped and SO motivated that I just can't stand it!! For the first time in my life, I feel like rewarding myself with a new book to read on the TREADMILL rather than FOOD!

This ROCKS!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!