Stumbling across your family online

Options
_Bob_
_Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
This is My nephew... It really is I verified it with his brothers when I came across it online.

fail-thats-why-you-always-get-picked-last-fatty.jpg

I don't know what to think about this, and I'm pretty sure one of his older brothers put it online.

Replies

• funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    :(
  • kharrington23
    kharrington23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered about that scenerio.

This makes me really sad.
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :( That's really sad. I wish everyone would just be nice. I've never stumbled across my family online, but I did see a Regretsy review of a book that one of our close family friend's wrote. It was really harsh.
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    thats awful :(
  • Keltinator
    Options
    Wow, that sucks... maybe his parents? :frown:
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I would totally do that to anyone in my family ... and I KNOW they would do it to me. Sometimes you just have to laugh at stuff cause it is funny.
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :(
  • happychic
    happychic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Poor kiddo :(
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    wow OP

i'm a member of other forums, and i see this pic all the time

:frown:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    That's horrible. I would never do that to someone.... especially a child who is growing and needs encouragment at such a hard time.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    That is terrible!! I always wondered about the people in those things, wondered if they knew they were in them...
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That is so very sad. I certainly will NOT be laughing at those pictures the next time something like that circulates through email. In the past, I have... but I've never given a second thought to where the picture originated from, just assumed the people/persons knew about it. :( Wow. That is just really hurtful. :(
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    That is terrible!! I always wondered about the people in those things, wondered if they knew they were in them...

He has no Idea it online. he's doesn't get on the computer because of his crazy Mom (my ex Sister in-law) and to be honest when I first saw it I laughed a lot and then when I realized who it was I laughed a bit more because his brothers are always doing this kind of stuff to each other. But there youngest brother that is in this picture might not take it the same way
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I would totally do that to anyone in my family ... and I KNOW they would do it to me. Sometimes you just have to laugh at stuff cause it is funny.

^^ This

Sorry, but in my family, teasing is one way to say, "I love you!"

We have totally done things like this and even got into arguments on Facebook. Who are these families that don't tease each other and are lovey-dovey all the time with no laughing at each other?
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That poor little boy....do the parents know about this? If not, I'd call them and let them know about what's going on. This could affect the little boy's life without him having any say in it!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    This is My nephew... It really is I verified it with his brothers when I came across it online.

fail-thats-why-you-always-get-picked-last-fatty.jpg

I don't know what to think about this, and I'm pretty sure one of his older brothers put it online.

OHNO! Revenge is always good! That's really screwed up, this stuff never goes awat!
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow... that's sad.

I know the feeling.

After I had already filed for a divorce, I stumbled online upon my ex-wife's posts about her affair. That was not a happy day. Just re-asserted that I made the right choice.

Ya, stuff happens.
  • magj0y
    Options

My brother would get a harsh beating, and then i'd humiliate him in the worst possible way.

You don't humiliate family or friends on a world wide level that - never - goes away. You just don't.
  • magj0y
    Options
    Wow... that's sad.

I know the feeling.

After I had already filed for a divorce, I stumbled online upon my ex-wife's posts about her affair. That was not a happy day. Just re-asserted that I made the right choice.

Ya, stuff happens.

You let me know if you want any ideas on what you can do with this. ;)
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow... that's sad.

I know the feeling.

Ya, stuff happens.

You let me know if you want any ideas on what you can do with this. ;)

I didn't exact revenge. I just wanted her out of my life, and she's gone, so thank goodness.

But ya... I made sure some of our mutual acquaintances found out about it. I hear word got around to her family. Sucks for her.