SERIOUSLY

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My thigh high socks seem to turn all of the creeps on.

ETA: They also turn on some less creepy people.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Yup.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    This is a weight loss site - not a dating site. There are enough online websites to find you "Mr./Mrs. Right" but this is NOT one of them & I don't want to see it turn into that.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I call BS on most of you... You know you like it and you know you want more of it.. It's ok to admit..

I don't just like it, I love it! But I'm the biggest flirt I know, so it's all gooood
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    This is not happening to me...bummer...

Me either.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    This is a weight loss site - not a dating site. There are enough online websites to find you "Mr./Mrs. Right" but this is NOT one of them & I don't want to see it turn into that.

Ah, I see. So you are going to make it your personal mission to suppress the social instinct in everyone on this site, a place where everyone is predisposed with how they look and how everyone else looks that they interact with?

Ya.... good luck with that, weight loss Nazi.
  • Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Okay so here's the deal ladies and fellas..If a member of the opposite sex is all flirty, sends a few messages to you telling you what you want to hear (or so they think) please remember: This site is full of hot people, male and female. Don't get all wrapped up into someone saying the right things and do or say something stupid. Cause chances are you are NOT the only one they're saying it to hahaha!!

Anyone else experience this?? Or is it just me...

I am both guilty of this and have had it happen to me...its a social website this should be expected.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    [I am both guilty of this and have had it happen to me...its a social website this should be expected.

how would you like to be my next victim? :devil:
  • PeteSuppoti
    Options
    Ummm right
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Okay so here's the deal ladies and fellas..If a member of the opposite sex is all flirty, sends a few messages to you telling you what you want to hear (or so they think) please remember: This site is full of hot people, male and female. Don't get all wrapped up into someone saying the right things and do or say something stupid. Cause chances are you are NOT the only one they're saying it to hahaha!!

Anyone else experience this?? Or is it just me...

You have nice pictures of you in a bra and panties.. Didn't you realize you'd get attention?
    Don't you think it squeals "oh i am oh so sexy, look at me!" and don't you think some guys will think
    "she might want attention.. Lets see! " i have no pictures of me in a bikini, shorts bras or panties. Maybe that's why i don't get these comments
  • magj0y
    Options
    This is not happening to me...bummer...

Me either.

Put up a picture of you in bras and panties (or bikini) make it open, and lets see what happens!
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Darn... & Here I sit with the Baby Magic, Candles, & a bowl of fresh cherries with long stems.....
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Its all in the fun of the game... just play back.. BUT just play better :)

I know thats right!,....silly boys!:wink::laugh:
  • magj0y
    Options
    I was super super bored today (sick) needed a distraction, so I started doing some fishing.
    This is what I learned;
    The women who said yes they get these messages all had revealing photos. bras, panties, bikinis.. all but 2.

The woman who said they did not,
    had no revealing pics in their bio, or wasn't available to view if you weren't friends. (I'm pretty sure there was 1 exception here, too)

Makes perfect sense to me.
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Shhhh.... you ruining EVERYTHING!!! :noway:

Hahahahaha...that is freakin' awesome!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am 100% sincere in everything I say to my friends.
  • magj0y
    Options
    I am 100% sincere in everything I say to my friends.

I can sincerely say I could look at CoolJ all day long, he has a sexy voice, too.
  • kmmagik
    kmmagik Posts: 25
    Options
    I just joined today so I haven't had this experience but I also don't have pictures of myself in a bikini...and I never will since this is the internet. I don't put anything on here that I wouldn't put on Facebook or any other online site. I'm looking for friends to support me in my weight loss goal and hopefully I can help some people...if I meet some true friends along the way it would be a huge bonus!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I was super super bored today (sick) needed a distraction, so I started doing some fishing.
    This is what I learned;
    The women who said yes they get these messages all had revealing photos. bras, panties, bikinis.. all but 2.

The woman who said they did not,
    had no revealing pics in their bio, or wasn't available to view if you weren't friends. (I'm pretty sure there was 1 exception here, too)

Makes perfect sense to me.

It makes sense. I've only had one so far and I don't post anything revealing. Probably because I'm not at a point where I'm proud enough of my transformation that revealing pictures should be taken.
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    haha! left out!