Women who have a crease across their belly

Options
I have always had a crease horizontal across my belly.... Like I had been wearing my jeans 6 sizes too small.... I am very close to my goal weight of 130 pounds.. (I'm sure it will change once I get there...) but my question is.... DOES ANY ON HERE HAVE OR HAS HAD A CREASE IN THEIR BELLY LIKE I DID..... I am wanting to know if it is at all possible to get my tummy COMPLETELY flat.... I am going to post the pic on here but MAN and I worried lol... It used to be worse than this but I just wanna know if it is possible at all for me to acheive this!!!!!

GEDC0228_zpsd2b7e11a.jpg

This is where I started off in March ^^^^^^^^^^^

This is where I am at now (Last week) ^^^^^^^^^^

Replies

• sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Mine's continously gotten better and I have 2 creases because I've had 2 csections so I have a crease where you do and one lower. My only suggestion is keep at it! You've done great this far.
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks... I just wonder if I will EVER get rid of it.... Its not a HUGE deal but Kinda important to me.... I wanna wear a bikini one day... and feel like I am ROCKING it ya know.....
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I don't see your crease. When I gained weight, I had a couple of creases in my belly that I would notice when I was lying in the bath. Now I've lost weight, they've gone.
  • alicia0416
    Options
    I don't see your crease. When I gained weight, I had a couple of creases in my belly that I would notice when I was lying in the bath. Now I've lost weight, they've gone.

Awesome.. so there is a way that my belly will be flat one day lol... Thats what I wanted to verify... I do have a crease right across my belly button... it DRIVES ME INSANE!!!! lol
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i have that too! i don't know how to fix it. it sucks.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks good comparing to mine..:sad: I have a deap crease across my tummy where my belly button is... I want to get a belly button ring but you can't see the belly button right now.. It is better since I have been with MFP , working out , and loosinng weight.. I think every woman wants a flat tummy back expecially after we had our kids.We will all get it.. We can do it..:drinker:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Great job looking good!! Now can you get that laundry put away? It has been since March.
    Mmkaythnks
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks... I just wonder if I will EVER get rid of it.... Its not a HUGE deal but Kinda important to me.... I wanna wear a bikini one day... and feel like I am ROCKING it ya know.....

I understand that. My big goal is to get ride of this extra roll from my csection getting closer.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Bump
    NO. Not a bump, a crease. ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't see what there is to "fix." It's the shape of a real, non-photoshopped body.
  • alicia0416
    Options
    Great job looking good!! Now can you get that laundry put away? It has been since March.
    Mmkaythnks

HEHE... that is one thing me and my hubby have battles over... they are cloths that I don't wanna get rid of because they are cute but I can't wear anymore lol..... LONG STORY.... but yeah.. I think it is time to do something about that lmao
  • alicia0416
    Options
    Are you really that self conscious??

I weighed 220 pounds at one time... I always feel like the chubby girl no matter what I do... I'm working on that though.... I can't help it... I am a strange girl
  • alicia0416
    Options
    Are you really that self conscious??

I weighed 220 pounds at one time... I always feel like the chubby girl no matter what I do... I'm working on that though.... I can't help it... I am a strange girl

I honestly don't see what you're talking about in the pictures... the little stomach puff thing?

YUP.....

I don't know how to explain it any better lol... Let me try to get a front pic so You will see what I mean....
  • alicia0416
    Options
    Well hell... I will have to get one in the morning..... I will though....
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options

Awesome.. so there is a way that my belly will be flat one day lol... Thats what I wanted to verify... I do have a crease right across my belly button... it DRIVES ME INSANE!!!! lol

Well, my belly isn't always flat - especially not when it's my TOM. It just doesn't have creases in it anymore. I've found that doing planks helps. But I'm not convinced that bellies are necessarily supposed to be totally flat - there's a womb inside there, and muscles too.
  • S_Delbridge
    Options
    yoga, pilates, spinning, and core exercises will help that. i wish i could loose these last 10 to reach my goal so I can work on this too!
  • sava624
    sava624 Posts: 19
    Options
    II can understand why you ask as you worked so hard and boy does it show- you look great and wow to all the weight loss and exercise as your body looks fab!:happy: I think it is just toning and lose that last bit you feel you need to lose....you have given me hope as I have big pot belly from being obese but looking at ur body I have hope that blob...well big blob will go....can i ask what u do for ur stomach to help lose weight and tone up...:bigsmile:
  • S_Delbridge
    Options
    [/quote]

Well, my belly isn't always flat - especially not when it's my TOM. It just doesn't have creases in it anymore. I've found that doing planks helps. But I'm not convinced that bellies are necessarily supposed to be totally flat - there's a womb inside there, and muscles too.
    [/quote]

^^^^ I def love that, there is a womb &muscles never really broke it down like that!