help with toning my stomach! Im ready to give up!

Options
Well i started watching calories etc after my second child 3years ago soon.....my tummy is huge and i mean no matter what top i wear it sticks out. I have quite big boobs 34DD but my belly pops out to the same as my boobs even though ive losta stone its not gotten smaller. my boobs have gone down a size my hips. thighs etc all have reduced just that lil bit but nup tummy is staying put. I cant wear anything huggy esp wasit belts etc which i used to live in.

So im asking for anyone to give me good excerise tip for my tummy......I wear those vest things that hug it in but to be honest its pointles as hardly reduce's it. Its literally a lump of fat under my boobs that goes back in where my belly button is.....
I need serious toning on my tummy. pelase help.

Replies

• Zexxa
    Zexxa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have the same problem, except I am an A cup so it's even more noticeable. What I noticed worked the best when I was at my lowest weight was to work on the elliptical trainer and make sure to improve your posture. By constantly trying to keep your back aligned you are, in turn, pulling in on your tummy.

However, some of us are just predisposed to keep tummy fat. Even at my lightest I still had a tummy. When I reach that point again(where I am healthy and at the lowest weight suitable for my frame) I'm going to look into having the rest of that pesky tummy fat sucked out(since apparently that's what lipo is really for, stubborn fat that just won't go away).

Anyway, I wish you all the best! /hugs
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    Well i started watching calories etc after my second child 3years ago soon.....my tummy is huge and i mean no matter what top i wear it sticks out. I have quite big boobs 34DD but my belly pops out to the same as my boobs even though ive losta stone its not gotten smaller. my boobs have gone down a size my hips. thighs etc all have reduced just that lil bit but nup tummy is staying put. I cant wear anything huggy esp wasit belts etc which i used to live in.

So im asking for anyone to give me good excerise tip for my tummy......I wear those vest things that hug it in but to be honest its pointles as hardly reduce's it. Its literally a lump of fat under my boobs that goes back in where my belly button is.....
    I need serious toning on my tummy. pelase help.

Cardio - Bike Ride, Walking, etc.... but you need to tone/strength train too... Sit ups, Planks, side sit ups etc... GL (Jillian's 30DS made a pretty big impact on my bulge)
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I was an apple-shaped round guy, and I did various abs workouts with varying degrees of success from last January-June. What helped me the most, though, was running. I started running longer and longer distances (training for a half marathon since July) and that helped the most - I had dropped the exercise videos, and my abs just got stronger as I ran longer. I started exercising and jogging last year at this time and could barely walk/jog a mile, but I did couch to 5k, then kept building after that. Good luck!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You've got a bunch of weight to lose still. No exercise is going to reduce the size of your stomach, it's impossible. Just keep losing fat, it will go away once your body fat gets low enough.
  • jabraun0
    jabraun0 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling I put on a buncha weight quick, only way to fix it is in the kitchen ! keep going hard and watching what you eat and before you know it you'll be good to go:)