OT - In mourning for summer...

Options
13»

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I love fall:heart: , but alas, I have no warm clothing in my new size:noway: , so I must go shopping:wink: , which is fun unless you are broke:sad:

My thoughts exactly! I'm borrowing some jeans from a friend right now b/c I have 20 more lbs. to lose & I refuse to spend money on new clothes unless I know I'm going to wear them for a good, long time!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I love fall:heart: , but alas, I have no warm clothing in my new size:noway: , so I must go shopping:wink: , which is fun unless you are broke:sad:

My thoughts exactly! I'm borrowing some jeans from a friend right now b/c I have 20 more lbs. to lose & I refuse to spend money on new clothes unless I know I'm going to wear them for a good, long time!

What? Wasn't EVERYONE squeezing their 10 pounds of potatoes into their 5 pounds sacks of blue jeans? I haven't had to buy new jeans yet.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I hate the cold too! I have already been wearing my winter coat and mittens!! I'm supposed to be going on a ghost walk tonight, I am prepared to freeze my butt off!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at work with my sweater on and my electric blanket wrapped around my legs. :grumble:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I have a pair of gloves (the kind that are missing the finger tips and convert into mittens) to wear while on the computer because my hands get sooo cold.

We too do not keep the heat on very high, and my room is in the basement! Brrrr...
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    *bumping oldest unlocked post on MFP for the hell of it*
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This!! There is nothing good about temps below 80!!! Time to hibernate for the next few months...
    :angry:

winter is the devil people!

just sayin
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    *bumping oldest unlocked post on MFP for the hell of it*

Thanks by the way... I was just venting about winter so your timing is great.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm fat and cold all the time!! Explain that you smarty pants!!!

But, I love cold weather. There is nothing like fall time ... it's the most wonderful time of the year!