Need accountability and encouragement friends! Please read!

Options
2»

Replies

• T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I'm 34, mother of 4 and also an RN. I've been here for a little over 4 months now, just recently made it to my goal weight! I am in the process of finishing Insanity - just a few more weeks left! I enjoy having motivational and encouraging friends and I do my best to be supportive and encouraging as well - For anyone who fits into this category, feel free to add me! I've had too many friends here that slowly disappeared off of MFP, or just log w/out actively motivating/encouraging others so it would be nice to have active users who are supportive! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • jodie091
    Options
    Love the accountablity and motivation of my MFP "friends" I have sent a few requests to people from this thread sounds like alot of good people here :)
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME and you have choosen the right site for your journey... I was a size 16 back in April and since i have been with MFP I am now a size 14 .Can fit in a 12 but alittle tight.. You and everyone is welcome to add me if you wish:drinker:
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, we can do this together!
  • Cookie_Raider32
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, my diary is open also, I am the opposite thought, i need help with the exercise so we could help eachother :)
  • RobbinEv
    Options
    I need friends to help encourage me. I lost 15 lbs earlier this year and have since fallen off the wagon and gained almost off it back. I need to lose at lest 30 lbs to get where I need to be weight wise.

My husband is no help to me at all. Here he brings me a snack when I told him absolutely none.

Please add me if you would like.
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I admit. I'm a snackasaurus. My meals are pretty good most days but those snack add up...I've been trying to do better and keeping an open diary helps me a little bit to put a second thought to..well, seconds and thirds and fourths of snacks.

We can all do it together! Sending request now!
  • ceajules
    ceajules Posts: 123
    Options
    add me