Anyone else doing 30 day shred or about to start?

Options

Replies

• jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone is doing so good :) Keep it up!! I also plan on doing to whole 30 days with no break...the 1st 2 days are the worst well so far lol it seems to get easier each day :) even though i dont see results yet with weight loss or inches yet...i do feel a difference in my endurance and i can tell my body is getting used to working out :)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Hi! I am about halfway through level 1, will be starting level 2 on friday :)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Oh and I take one day breaks simply because I need a rest day. I work out 2 times a day though :)
  • paulrachael
    Options
    I've been doing 30 day shred for about 2 months now and just started level three...I have noticed that I have shaved inches from my hips and have toned my stomach..don't move on until your ready, level three is tuff and I just took my time until I was ready to move on..Good luck
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am starting this DVD again on Sunday. This week I am getting back into the swing of things and counting calories without exercise but on Sunday the exercise begins. I have previously done this video and had AMAZING results! I didnt realize how good the result were until I conpared pictures. Keep up with it and you will get results!
  • dogpeeps
    dogpeeps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Prior to my injury & surgery I had gotten 1/2 way through it. I love it, and it does get better after the first few days. I can't wait to get back to it.
  • _april
    _april Posts: 10
    Options
    I have been doing it for a little over a week now and love it. I mostly do the second workout but I will do workout one on days I want to take it easy. Yesterday after I finished workout two I followed it withthe first two circuits of level three.
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I going to start next week :smile:

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am on day 23 and yes it is a challenge, but if it wasn't we wouldn't get anything out of it. Good luck!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 30 on friday. I only skipped 2 days I loved it and you get pretty good results for only 30 days. I actually think I liked level 3 the best. I will go back to it and do it again but right now I am ready to move onto something else. Jullian gets a bit boring after awhile I am ready to hear another voice
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I did the first day today. That is quite a workout. I didn't realize I was so out of shape!
  • Ash2712
    Ash2712 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried it for the first time last night. I have heard so many people talk about it and I found it on you tube. I loved it. I did have to modify it alittle. But it was great!
  • ejosborne14
    ejosborne14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what to put the 30 day shred in as exercise please, as i am starting it tomorrow :)
  • Chrissiecurit
    Chrissiecurit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tonight for the first time. I have been doing some running with the C25K program and need to get some strength workouts in. =)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I started over again on Friday with the 30DS after being taking my sweet time and being on level one for almost 3 months. figured I should step my game up and get the dvd done in a better time frame to get the best and full benefits of the program. Im now on level 1 day4 (for the 2nd time around)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me what to put the 30 day shred in as exercise please, as i am starting it tomorrow :)

I, as well as many others doing 30DS are logging it in MFP as Circuit training
  • shapeup6
    shapeup6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday and I'm anxious for it to arrive so I can get started!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    its nice to know so many of you are also doing 30 DS :) keep me updated as you progress..I will do the same. It helps to hear from people doing the same workout as you to see how its going for them and that your not the only one :) today is day 6 for me 1/2 way done with level one!! YAY! i can already tell my body is getting better at working out lol cant wait for day 30 to see what changes my body makes :)
  • natms1
    natms1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new here on MFP. I am on day 10 of my diet and I've lost 2.5 lbs. Its probably all water weight. I want to start working out. I found 30DS on youtube. If I start with that now, will I get scared off? I mean, is it too much too soon?
  • khelm31
    khelm31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I came across the 30 day shred videos on youtube. My thinking is that if I can get through 30 days doing this program, it will help me develop the habit of working out regularly. I'm glad to find others taking on this challenge!