Fastin Pills.... Would you or would you not take them?

Options
2»

Replies

• FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    A sane person!? Finally. She gets its. You know the answer to the pill question already. No need to answer it. One thing works and that is working hard, end the gluttony, and do it consistently. The process isn't fun. What is fun is being able to post a gorgeous pic like below after you've realized that you must pay a price to get back to where you want. Then paying that price, and achieving your goal. Best of luck.
    I did not take any crazy pills or use any fad diets. I used to weigh almost 300 pounds.
    Now?
    2193703_2119.jpg

Bottom line?

Yes, you can do this on your own.

Eat well, exercise, drink water, and be patient.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I tried diet pills over 10 years ago. On the second day, I was laying in bed and my heart was racing. It freaked me OUT!! I normally have super low blood pressure and HR, so it scared me feeling my heart rushing like that. I have never taken another diet pill ad I never will!!

Since then I have had 2 more kids and gained 60lbs per baby, and I have lost the weight each time without pills. This last time was harder because I am older, but I did not give up.

So, try to do it without pills so you do have to rely on pills to keep you thin!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i got a couple of ruffies you can take uh um yeah yeah they will make you lose weight i got my own weightloss center at my house inbox me for a appointment
  • LilBabyMama19
    Options
    I seem to be a bit late in posting this but I lost 14 pounds in 2 weeks with Fastin... I'm a young mother to a 6 month old running around all day in his walker and a husband who doesn't really help so I use them for energy so that I can GO GO GO all the time. They help with energy and appetite suppressing. (For some reason my son HATES when I eat.) I LOVE THEM! I'm a supporter of these but if you're not comfortable in the LEAST with taking them, I wouldn't.
  • StartingOver_4RealzThisTime
    Options
    How is it going after three weeks? Have you lost much weight? How do they make you feel? You are already taking them so really you need to decide if you like what they are doing to you...I have been going back in forth on whether or not I should look into something like this. I know I need to watch my calories but I am always hungry. I want to find something that will curb my appetite untill my stomach shrinks!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have been taking these pills for about 3 weeks now...with the exception of the weekends. I "heard" they were recalled...but cant find the reason why. I have googled to get some info and nada... I feel like if I dont take these...I can not do it alone.

A couple months ago before mfp!.i was taking them. Apparently i turned into a total bi*!$ on them, but, i didn't notice it! It lasted one whole week of me taking them.. Found out thou
    Oufh
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I have been taking these pills for about 3 weeks now...with the exception of the weekends. I "heard" they were recalled...but cant find the reason why. I have googled to get some info and nada... I feel like if I dont take these...I can not do it alone.

A couple months ago before mfp!.i was taking them. Apparently i turned into a total bi*!$ on them, but, i didn't notice it! It lasted one whole week of me taking them.. Found out though that it's almost 40% caffine & when i went to.the gnc store for something i asked one of the guys about it ,.and his face got a shocked expression and he was like hunny are you trying to make your heart explode? and he's the one who told me about mfp! So basically get off of them!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    WTF are Fastin Pills?
  • JAWANANICOLE
    Options
    i took these pills for 8 weeks, i am a housekeeper, and i lost 42 pounds
  • JAWANANICOLE
    Options
    these pills will definitely take away ur appetite, i took them for 8 weeks and lost 42 pounds total