5'3" Female Loking To Lose 50

Options
Hello, I am not exactly new to MFP but I figured I would post an intro. I lost 65ish lbs before joining and just within the past 2 weeks decided to lose more. I'm shooting for 50lbs, maybe less depending on my muscle mass, and where I find I am happiest. I never eat my goal calories because of doctor orders, so you will always see that in my status. I am 23 years old as of Sept :) 5'3", Female. About 163lbs and losing :D. Looking for some friends.

Replies

• GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MamaWalkingBear
    MamaWalkingBear Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have lots more to lose, but working on it daily, meal by meal. :) You can do it!! Add me if you want encouragement and someone who is on the same journey.
  • GreyEyes21
    Options
    I will surely add you :)
  • FutureMASailor
    FutureMASailor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Id like to lose alot also. Ive already lost 10 but thats not enough. I'm currently looking at getting down to the 130-125 area. Oh, btw.. I'm 5'3 and my birthday is in sept also :)
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm mot 5'3" but close 5'5" and I would love to lose another 50 to 60 LBS. You can add me too as a friend.
  • GreyEyes21
    Options
    Thanks! a request is on its way
  • miss_piggy1
    miss_piggy1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all :)
    this is my first post here, i only joined last week, but it seems like a great site!
    in the long run i am looking to lose 50 ish pounds, maybe more....maybe less...see how i look and feel

I started out last week at 175lbs and am only 5 foot 1 so my BMI is up in the 30's...just finished week 1 and i have lost 5.5 lbs :D
    i am hoping to lost 21lbs in time for Christmas and then the rest next year in time for summer

feel free to add me :)

Claire
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is my goal to lose by my 50th birthday next March. We shall succeed..!!!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5 3" and would love to lose 50lbs. I have lost 36lbs upto now . But started way up 238. Add me if you want. x
  • dumpymummy
    Options
    WOW! That's an AMAZING amount of weight...well done, you!!! The rest will be a doddle ;)
    Im 5'2 and have 35-40lbs to lose-just love my food too much *blush* xx
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    hi im trying to lose about 30 lobs to come down to 130lbs ballpark...i have no clue how much ive lost because my scale broke! :) BUT my clothes is fitting better so i must be doing something right! you can frined me:)
  • GreyEyes21
    Options
    sendig requests NOW!
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am not exactly new to MFP but I figured I would post an intro. I lost 65ish lbs before joining and just within the past 2 weeks decided to lose more. I'm shooting for 50lbs, maybe less depending on my muscle mass, and where I find I am happiest. I never eat my goal calories because of doctor orders, so you will always see that in my status. I am 23 years old as of Sept :) 5'3", Female. About 163lbs and losing :D. Looking for some friends.

I'm 5' 2.5 and when I started on here in August I had 45 pounds to lose, I am at 25 with 20 more to go. Feel free to add me if you would like additional motivation and support.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been back in the saddle and I'm on here everyday ~ I just have a fear of the scale that I am trying to overcome. :) Add me! =)
  • hot2trottopaz
    hot2trottopaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also 5'3 female, turning 45 next month.... new and exciting life here....ready to lose... need as much motivation and encouragement as I can get... count me in guys.......add me!
  • SJiqbal
    SJiqbal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Helloooo ladies,

Looking to lose 40-50lbs and today is day one of my mission. Not going to deviate this time. Feel free to add me anybody

Son
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and looking to lose about 50 lbs! Feel free to add me. :)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Youve done great so far! Ive got loads to lose and am about 5'4 :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss! I am adding you now! Welcome to MFP!
  • successful30
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like :)