This is what 100 lbs looks like!

2»

Replies

• shawndogg98
    shawndogg98 Posts: 2 Member
    Congrats! Keep on pushing ahead! Always a good feeling to hit a milestone like 100lbs lost!
  • CanadianDot
    CanadianDot Posts: 93 Member
    You look like a completely different person!!

WTG!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you all for your kind words!
    I share my tips because I want to pay it forward.
    Congrats! Keep on pushing ahead! Always a good feeling to hit a milestone like 100lbs lost!
    Indeed! This is but a short reflection for me to push forward as it will get much harder as I get closer to my something. Milestones give you that extra bit of confidence you need to charge on. They are important in building confidence and embracing triumph over a challenging but acheiveable short range goal. There is no better place to do that than here where we are all struggling to regain something we lost. Where we all understand that the road is tough, and sometimes very long. A recognition of a milestone instills hope in those that reach, and jubulation in those that conquer it. Celebrate your milestones!
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Yey!!! Beautiful!
  • you are so inspirational! and I love your 10 simple steps!
  • DirtyStacks
    DirtyStacks Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you!
  • zeen7221
    zeen7221 Posts: 3 Member
    Indeed! This is but a short reflection for me to push forward as it will get much harder as I get closer to my something. Milestones give you that extra bit of confidence you need to charge on. They are important in building confidence and embracing triumph over a challenging but acheiveable short range goal. There is no better place to do that than here where we are all struggling to regain something we lost. Where we all understand that the road is tough, and sometimes very long. A recognition of a milestone instills hope in those that reach, and jubulation in those that conquer it. Celebrate your milestones!

BUMP!!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    That was an awesome write up! Thank you for sharing your tips. Congrats on your success so far and good luck on your continued success! =)
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    You have such a great attitude and your tips are very realistic. Thanks for sharing!
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    WOW!!!! That is amazing and very inspiring!! I love your facial expression in the first pic. =P
  • Zaria_Athena
    Zaria_Athena Posts: 56 Member
    WOW! You are awesome!:smile:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    AMAZING!!! You have done great.
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Awesome Job!!!

Thanks for the motivation.
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Wow your blog is amazing...you have done so well and seem so happy with what you have achieved.
    Well done, a true inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!