Newbie!

Options
Hello! I just joined this website/community today. I am a very self-disciplined person when it comes to exercise but the dieting is another story...I think that this will help me lose the 10 lbs. I would like to lose and I love how it monitors your daily intake and gives you reports on your progress. Seems like a great program!

Replies

• ElizabethGHW
    Options
    Hi! I'm a newbie as well- I think it seems like a really great program. Good luck!
  • cmata1201
    Options
    I just joined on Tuesday and it is very uplifting. You not only feel confident that you will see the results you want to see, but also you have an awesome support group. Everyone here is very encouraging and that is motivating. :happy: Welcome both and best wishes on your weight loss goals. :flowerforyou:
  • kait17b
    Options
    Hey, I just joined as well. I'm really hopeful about everything after reading a lot of these message boards.
  • luv2run4fun
    Options
    COULD NOT believe it--weighed myself this a.m. and lost 2 lbs??!!!! Must have been some excess water that I lost. However, either way, that is a good thing. I am feeling great already about this program! I think this is the missing piece that I have needed for a long time so that I can achieve my goal! It's amazing when you actually journal what you are eating and the content of it!!!
  • lose2cruise
    Options
    COULD NOT believe it--weighed myself this a.m. and lost 2 lbs??!!!! Must have been some excess water that I lost. However, either way, that is a good thing. I am feeling great already about this program! I think this is the missing piece that I have needed for a long time so that I can achieve my goal! It's amazing when you actually journal what you are eating and the content of it!!!

Good for you! I restarted last week and down 4 lbs. I know cuz I'm watching my sodium intake more carefully. Keep up the good work and don't give up!
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Great site full of helpful information and support. The people here are Awsome! Good luck to you in achieving your goals!
  • luciebelle
    luciebelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just joined as well. Today I'm finishing up my second day. This afternoon I was down 3 lbs. from the other day, but I hesitate to mark it as weight loss because I tend to fluctuate a lot within 5 lbs or so. I can relate to being very active loving exercise, but still not meeting weight loss goals!! I started running about a year ago, and have made lots of progress with endurance, but haven't lost any weight! So now I'm getting back on top of my strength training and watching what I eat more. I think the calorie counting online with this website is excellent, because I can't be bothered to write everything down in a notebook and calculate...
    Already, it's keeping me more aware of how many calories I can spare as the day goes along. Good luck with your journey! Hope we will all be successful!