favorite at home workout

Options
Hello I'm new to mfp but not a gym person and looking for new workouts so what's ur favorite at home workouts?

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    ??? okay, whatever.

Look up 30 Day Shred on YouTube. Tough, short and hard enough to make some decent progress in 30 days.
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ??? okay, whatever.

Look up 30 Day Shred on YouTube. Tough, short and hard enough to make some decent progress in 30 days.
    thanks for the idea
  • maddisonb101
    maddisonb101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    INSANITY! defiantly one to try out :)
  • kellybelly80
    kellybelly80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Dance workout dvd's are great and fun also sitting on your exercise bike for 30 minutes whilst watching your favorite programme on tv is a good way of working out without concentrating on the riding so much. You know what they say "Time flies when you're having fun" so have fun and you'll be at your target weight or fitness level in no time..... ENJOY YOURSELF ;)
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I really like all four Michelle Dozois Peak 10 workouts and two by Patrick Goudeau: Lean Hot Body and Extreme Calorie Burn.
  • Dagoth
    Dagoth Posts: 172
    Options
    My favorite at home workout involves putting one foot in front of the other continuously at a decent pace.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of P90X and insanity. I used to be a gym rat - but I hardly ever go to the gym anymore...weirdly enough I'm in the best shape of my life doing these at home workout plans!!
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I prefer to workout outdoors when possible and British weather depending doing either running, cycling or walking. Even shopping can be included in that! ; )

My favourite at home workout would be the 30 Day Shred. I hate doing it at the time but it's 20 minutes and you really feel like you have done something afterwards and feel your strength improving quite quite quickly. Also I found that you don't have to do it every day as suggested.
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions I too prefer outdoor activity but winter is here and I'm cold blooded..I have carmen electra and Jenny Mccarthy but wanna switch it up so I don't burn out!!!!
    Thanks again
  • sunchildster
    Options
    Bodyrock.tv and Zuzkalight on youtube. free, but killer
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I teach this in gyms...but it's now available for pre-order for at home use. It's AMAZING. PM me if you have any questions! :flowerforyou:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4gHf3CjUI
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I'm not a gym person either and I'm in the best shape of my life!! I do a combo of P90X, Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred, and whatever I can find on youtube. I found a great cardiobarre workout on youtube. I also go to ballet class twice per week but the real calorie scorchers are P90X and Jillian Michaels videos.
  • kachochan
    Options
    Definitely 30 Day Shred, Body Revolution, 6 weeks 6 Pack - all by Jillian Michaels.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Running. . . .Chalean Extreme. . . Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. . .Turbo Fire. . . running. . . .
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Convict Conditioning. Read the book. It's great.
  • StephTink76
    StephTink76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    INSANITY! defiantly one to try out :)

^^^This!!! :-D
  • PictureGirl5
    Options
    In addition to the Jillian Michaels workouts (which I love/hate...), I also really like the Biggest Loser Cardio Max dvd to mix it up.
  • Wiish
    Wiish Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do Chalene Johnsons turbo jam work outs. I think they're great.
  • Lityboy
    Lityboy Posts: 37
    Options
    Jillian Michaels videos are cool!:wink: