8 week challenge!!

Options

Replies

• Craigberrow
    Craigberrow Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi all, great short term goals I like it :) get everybody looking good for there Xmas parties. I'm a friend of Dean's I look forward to sharing some tips and indeed gaining some tips & motivation. Speak soon Craig
  • AllieB
    AllieB Posts: 73
    Options
    Hi all! I would love to join this challange. It's crazy that in 8 weeks it will be the beginning of the holidays! I need to be good about staying on track. I am usually fairly good until the weekend approaches. The busier I am the better I am because when I lay around food is what I want to eat. UGH! I am 146 I would like to be 135 by the beginning of Christmas. Are we going to add goals from week to week? How do we go about this? I have never done a group on here.
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    Hi all! I would love to join this challange. It's crazy that in 8 weeks it will be the beginning of the holidays! I need to be good about staying on track. I am usually fairly good until the weekend approaches. The busier I am the better I am because when I lay around food is what I want to eat. UGH! I am 146 I would like to be 135 by the beginning of Christmas. Are we going to add goals from week to week? How do we go about this? I have never done a group on here.

Yea you could add what your following week goal is, we'l be doing 1st weigh in thursday and then every thursday following until the 29th of november, before during and after pictures if you want to do that. and stats, good to have you on board :)
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would like to do the challenge. I recently gained 2 pounds so I have to get mor focused and continue to lose. I have 12 pounds left on my goal. Good Luck everyone.
  • lisaowen18
    Options
    sounds good to me..!!
  • BFlowers2
    Options
    I would like to join in as well. I weighed this week on a Monday, so I think it would be a good idea to keep monday as my weigh day.

Anyone doing the challenge can feel free to add me!

My goal by Christmas is to lose 15 pounds! i think I can do that :)
  • kellykaz79
    kellykaz79 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'd like to lose 10 lbs in the next 8 weeks. (More would be great, but trying to be realistic!)
  • suzyqz1029
    Options
    I'm in! I think 15 pounds in 8 weeks sounds like a good goal. I have more to lose, but that's a good place to start. I seem to be the only one in my family trying to lose weight, so a support network would be good...
  • ykamdar
    ykamdar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, 15 lbs in 8 wks? Sure! Bring it on!! It would be very difficult for me as it has never worked. I will take any loss as I am struggling with plateau!

My starting weight 162lb. I prefer weigh-in on Monday or Wed (I will be travelling on Thanksgiving Th).
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    I need some motivation, I'm in! I feel like my weight yo-yos a lot. My doctors says a 5-6lb swing is normal but I have such a hard time losing and maintaining, and it's really bumming me out :( I'm not sure of my current weight (probably 137) but I want to get down to 125.
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Can i join? I need something to help me stick to it. I would love to lose about 10 pounds by the time this is over. I weighed in at 160 yesterday.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I never weighed in on Mondays... but it is a great idea because it will keep me focused during the weekends. I'm currently 147 and I'm trying to get to 135. A few months a go I was 141 so I def need to get back it.
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge as well! I am doing another one which is until New Years, with Monday weigh ins, so would prefer to weigh in Monday here as well if that is all right (note that some weekends we go away, so I may occasionally be a day late with the weigh in.). Would love the extra push for motivation and support that a good group gives! I'd like to lose 15 pounds in the 8 weeks (current weight is 158.2 pounds). Looking forward to this challenge! :flowerforyou:
  • Msanders70
    Msanders70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How far are you guys into this? I'd love to join! :smile:
  • BFlowers2
    Options
    How far are you guys into this? I'd love to join! :smile:

I think I read somewhere that she wanted to do the first weigh in soon, I think she is just getting a feel for who all wants to :) So you havent missed yet! :)
  • roslynns
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.. Im currently 240 :sad: n would like to be at least bout 220 :smokin: by christmas time!!!
    I just recently had a baby and I'm struggling with my weight I weigh more now than i did when I was pregnant :sad:.. ANY lbs lost is motivation to me
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • cwilson26
    cwilson26 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge!
  • Msanders70
    Msanders70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 145 now... my BMI is @ 24% though and I'd like to tone and get that down more! Recently found out that I'm very anemic which is why I kinda fell out of the routine of working out. I was just so tired all of the time!

I've changed my diet, cut out sodas and in one week lost 5lbs... I want to keep the momentum going! :bigsmile:
  • BFlowers2
    Options
    It is amazing what cutting out something as simple as sodas can do for you!!