Looking for friends

Options
Just looking for some more friends to inspire and encourage me
and me them. I log on everyday usually multiple times and I am
dedicated to losing the weight I put on due to a thyroid issue.

Replies

• jodie091
    Options
    Hearing you with the Thyroid issue. Put on 20kg when I had mine removed then another 20 from kids.

I log in daily generally multiple time so hope I can help with the encouragement and motivation

Friend request sent

Cheers
  • elissahope94
    Options
    I'm new to this site and looking for friends for motivation as well. :)
  • gallot
    gallot Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you to all of you, I am looking forward to helping each other..
  • 1MissMiles
    Options
    Add me!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open to friends. Feel free to add me if you do the same. Good luck!
  • gallot
    gallot Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks I added you... : )
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • mexicalinina
    mexicalinina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome . . . feel free to add me!
  • rpolly30
    Options
    Great idea Tabatha!!
  • 2design
    2design Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also looking for new friends. Would be great if you add me. I'm on daily and could use/give support! Looking to lose >60lbs.
    Terri
  • Jenn037
    Jenn037 Posts: 18
    Options
    I understand with thyroid. I had cancer in mine along with cancer that spread to my lymph. But its all gone except the weight..lol lol I have more than 50 to loose so its going to take me a long time. I will be here for you and support you the whole way. :):).. I really like this site and I need all the support I can get to get this weight off. I go one day at a time and thats where I m al now with the weight loss. I will send you a friend request and anyonw else needing support just add me and together we will ALL do this...:)
  • RMiller58
    Options
    Not sure what your goal is but I've lost over 30 lbs since May using this app. It works really well so long as you stick to it. Wish you the best. :-)
  • Shbyrd27
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I have been using this website for about three days and it has been very interesting to see what I have been eating. Looking for encouragement and support as I attempt to meet my weight loss goals. :smile: :smile:
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • slickskc
    Options
    I am new to this site and looking for
  • keepinup
    keepinup Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends too! back after a few years, a baby and a couple of health concerns... my diary is open to friends. Would love for you to add me too! thanks!
  • givenshl
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm still trying to get my menu better and still looking to add friends. Good luck on your Journey!
  • giggles42702
    giggles42702 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends for encouragement and to encourage....ADD ME!!! I would like to loose 40-50 pounds and excited that we can share this journey together!!
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,407 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends. Just started 2 weeks ago and have lost 7.5 lbs. Goal is to loose 100 lbs.
  • chcunningham
    chcunningham Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ADD me!!!! I need all the encouraging I can get on this journey:smile: