Do men prefer natural or glam?

Options
123457»

Replies

• peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Natural - but that does not mean hair...
  • RainbowBrightww23
    RainbowBrightww23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is the only one who sees me without makeup. He says he can't tell the difference, since I usually wear my makeup pretty naturally. If we are going out for dinner or something I will do my eyeshadow darker and wear false eyelashes, which he also likes.

But, from what I hear, men like the natural look better.

Side note, I don't really care.

I think you hit the nail on the head in regards to men not really being able to tell the difference between naked natural, and natural well applied makeup. One of my best friends is gay, and very critical of both women and men's clothing/makeup/general appearance, and he was convinced I didn't wear anything except for mascara on a daily basis. Nope, I wear a sunscreen primer, foundation, setting powder, curl my lashes, mascara, light eyeshadow and eyebrow powder. It only takes me a few minutes to apply, because everything matches my skin tone properly , but I'm definitely not "naked" on a daily basis!
  • ChiefSinner
    Options
    Makeup should only enhance the natural beauty that a woman already has…. MAKEUP, NOT COVERUP – again it enhances beauty; it doesn’t create beauty……
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    glam would show that the girl knows how to take care of herself, natural would mean, she doesn't really care how she looks.
    I'd go for glam.

I do care about how I look, but I don't have that kind of time :laugh:

I wear makeup once or twice a month, on weekends, going to a party and I am told that I look as good with or without makeup. Bf likes me with or without it but still likes it when I occasionally put makeup on, it's a special night for him :laugh: