Unexpected Work Place "NSV"

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
...& yes, I used quotes.

So, here I am, at work (you know, same old grind) and I just finished my 751ml bottle of "water" which is actually water mixed with Crystal Light (not an invite to warn me about aspartame). Now, I have to pee, which is only natural, of course.

Now, a little back story. The company that I work for, spoils us. I mean that in the sense that, they believe we are either a) too lazy or b) too disgusting (which is true for the most part i'm sure) to flush the toilets after ourselves. The facilities that we have here, flush on their own accord. For the most part, after you go about your way, the motion of you standing up and/or removing yourself from the seat, will trigger the flushing process.

So, there I am, mid pee.....and the toilet flushes.

Now, I could think.....a) this toilet is faulty and flushes randomly, at the most in-opportune times b) I made some sort of arm flailing movement, or shifted very suddenly and made such a commotion on that seat that it believed I was removing myself or c) I am SO extremely light-weight that this toilet doesn't even believe someone is sitting on it anymore.

I clearly choose the latter, because I'm special like that.

So "NSV", the toilets in my office think that I am SO INCREDIBLY light weight, that I am non-existant while sitting on it.

Perception is reality : )

Replies

• cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    This is great! Brought a smile to my face. I agree, the toilet thinks that you are tiny :)
  • happypath101
    Options
    Perhaps you are consuming so much water that you take longer to pee than the automated toilet would expect. That's also an NSV! :O)
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    lol
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! That happened to me yesterday and I thought they had exchanged the toilets for bidets
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Love it!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    That's the same thing I tell myself once in a while when the automatic door doesn't open when I step on the thingy that makes it open! :)

I'm new here. I've seen "NSV" on various posts. Someone educate my ingnorance, what does it stand for? Otherwise I'll just make something ridiculous up. :)
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh! I shared it with my co-workers and we all loved it! Gratz!!!
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    LOL love it!!!!
  • cdub78
    cdub78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is HILARIOS!! Ellen Degeneres does a skit about auto flushing toilets!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the toilet uses a sensor to see if you are in front of it and not a scale. You probably leaned forward. Sorry :wink:
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    NSV = non scale victory
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    That's the same thing I tell myself once in a while when the automatic door doesn't open when I step on the thingy that makes it open! :)

I'm new here. I've seen "NSV" on various posts. Someone educate my ingnorance, what does it stand for? Otherwise I'll just make something ridiculous up. :)

NSV = non scale victory
    So "NSV", the toilets in my office think that I am SO INCREDIBLY light weight, that I am non-existant while sitting on it.
    that is an awesome NSV :bigsmile:
  • GaidenJade
    Options

Non Scale Victory = NSV :happy:
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    NSV is non scale victory. :)

I'm going to refresh the page before I comment next time. :P
  • Alford96
    Options
    NSV= non scale victory
  • stacyhall79
    Options
    ...& yes, I used quotes.

So, here I am, at work (you know, same old grind) and I just finished my 751ml bottle of "water" which is actually water mixed with Crystal Light (not an invite to warn me about aspartame). Now, I have to pee, which is only natural, of course.

Now, a little back story. The company that I work for, spoils us. I mean that in the sense that, they believe we are either a) too lazy or b) too disgusting (which is true for the most part i'm sure) to flush the toilets after ourselves. The facilities that we have here, flush on their own accord. For the most part, after you go about your way, the motion of you standing up and/or removing yourself from the seat, will trigger the flushing process.

So, there I am, mid pee.....and the toilet flushes.

Now, I could think.....a) this toilet is faulty and flushes randomly, at the most in-opportune times b) I made some sort of arm flailing movement, or shifted very suddenly and made such a commotion on that seat that it believed I was removing myself or c) I am SO extremely light-weight that this toilet doesn't even believe someone is sitting on it anymore.

I clearly choose the latter, because I'm special like that.

Perception is reality : )

LOL Love this :)
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    LOL LOL awesome!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's definitely the best way to think of it. Great job. :wink:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the toilet uses a sensor to see if you are in front of it and not a scale. You probably leaned forward. Sorry :wink:

Like she said... Perception is reality. LOL. We can all think the toilets are a scale.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!