I LOST WEIGHT????? Just a little bit of a change

Options
Ok. So I am sure that I am not the only one that sees the weight loss on the scale and even in my clothes but not really in the mirror........ I am not even close to my final goal but I did accomplish my first MINI goal... Treat for me: A new hair cut next weekend!!!!!!

Until today!!!!!! I was looking for a photo in my phone and as I was scanning thru them I saw a photo of me in December when I weighed my heaviest. As of today I have lost 20lbs since January 8th!
So just for fun I took a new photo with my phone today and WOW!!! I can't believe the difference. I know that I have a long ways to go and the pictures are only a little different but I still wanted to share them.. So I added them to my pics... Check them out!!!

Replies

• kelli_panzera
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I feel the same way, like I can't see the weight loss anywhere but in numbers on the scale! Today I thought maybe the scale was wrong-but i'm thinking after being large for so long, maybe I just have a very distorted body image-i'm by no means thin, but shouldn't we NOTICE something, LOL?? I think you look great, your pics definitely show the difference, and you should be proud!! Great job!
  • Caroline523
    Options
    HUGE change!!! you look beautiful :) keep up the good work!
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like you've lost a lot from your photos! Excellent job! Things like that, big or small, are such a great motivator for us! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • sk2010
    sk2010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The "after" picture looks great! :happy:
  • fluffyth
    Options
    Congrats!! Thanks for sharing ... gives me something to look forward to as well!!
    Have a super weekend :happy:
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    Wow...you really CAN see a difference. Keep it up...you look great!
  • mirandagem
    mirandagem Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me. For months I couldn't see anything, still felt the same way even though I was looking better. That's why I made my progress photo! :)
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You ARE doing it! Congrats! Have a great weekend!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Oh the pictures are awesome!!! Shows what a great job you are doing!!! Amazing, can't wait to see those changes in myself. Keep up the great work!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is just fantastic. The photos say it all! That is motivation!:happy:
  • mrsmeadows327
    Options
    Keep up the good work!! You are doing awesome!!
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good going! Keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!