Back, hopefully with a vengeance!!!

Ok so after a lot of soul searching, harsh words and sleepless nights I am back trying to lose weight. A huge thank you to all of you who remain on my friends list and a particularly special thank you to those of you who took time to post messages on my profile or send me messages on here. It is very much appreciated and I promise to pay you all back on some way!!!! Looking forward to starting on my journey again.

I inevitably lost a lot of friends in my absence and as such am looking to add more friends, old and new. I promise to be supportive and active on all of your profiles. Feel free to add me people!!

Replies

• QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Hi, and welcome back! I discovered MFP and I'm loving it. The support has been so helpful to me, and I love the food and exercise diary. Gla Chou came back and decided to give it amp other try! For me, finally making the determined choice to do something is half the battle! Wishing you great success! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you like:)
  • Thanks very much
  • bump
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Well done for getting back on the wagon!
  • Well good for You on making this choice for Yourself. You Can Do It!
  • Thanks guys. Let's hope the enthusiasm levels stay. I am determined
  • lcglog
    lcglog Posts: 24
    Congrats! I as well am getting back on track and starting to use MFP again.:happy:
  • Good luck Icglog hope your journey goes well
  • bump
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    I motivation goes up and down like a yo yo. We can do this and MFP is the place to grab the right support!

Good luck to you (and today I am trying harder too)
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Welcome back! I just recently got back into logging and tracking just recently too. Feel free to add me
  • LisaMariaMuir
    LisaMariaMuir Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, i'm pretty new to MFP but loving it and will probably use this tool for the rest of my life as its enough to keep me honest.

Are you by any chance Scottish?? Your user name suggests maybe you are - I am too but living in Jakarta currently? Thinking that if you are, a wee weegie myself, we could kick each other along the fitness road.

:drinker:
  • Thanks Connie and Jenn
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Feel free to add Scotslad.
    I am in Livingston and been using for around a month now.
    Commitment to MFP use just increased.

Feel free to add - same applies to anyone you comes across this posting.

Jim
  • LisaMarie you are indeed correct I am Scottish!!!! Hope that is ok, lol
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    welcome back fellow scot :-)
  • Thanks Chrissie good to know there are so many Scots on here.
  • Thanks for all the comments folks feeling very positive about my journey
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Welcome Back! We missed you!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Wb and feel free to add me.