30DS QUESTIONS

Options
Just curious, I have no weight to lose (I lost all my baby weight 198 lbs down to 138 lbs) but I'd like to lose some inches off my sides (love handle area) and tighten my post (11 lb) baby abdominals and/or belly skin. Does 30DS help this? Anybody with pics? If not what is a good one to do that is around 20 minutes in length? I don't have time to be doing lengthy workouts or going to the gym so they have to be at home workouts.

Replies

• megangrohl
    Options
    BUMP
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am different than you in that I have to lose some weight but I have always had an athletic build. Feel free to check out my pictures or add me. I have done the 30DS 2 times now this year and Ripped in the 30 a month or 2 after each time...it has definitely helped with toning...along with a healthy diet. Keep it up! Congrats on losing the baby weight!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Yes, it will definitely help you lose inches.
  • megangrohl
    Options
    Thank you merapp9. I've sent a friend request. I eat really healthy, all whole foods nothing processed etc. Was just looking for some pics :) My daughter was a huge baby and I am a small woman with an umbilical hernia with a separated abdominal wall from it. So I think toning will definitely help. My daughter is still young (5 months) and not sleeping through the night yet so waking up earlier isn't an option. I was thinking a good 20 minute workout everyday will help me tone/tighten up. x
  • Pollyanna75
    Options
    I have been doing the 30DS for the last 9 days now, and I'm doing it for weight loss and tone.
    I believe this will help you tone.

Good strength training
  • Pollyanna75
    Options
    Wow, that's great. You lost that baby weight in 5 months. I have another 13 lbs before I lose the baby weight.
    but I need to lose an additional 35 lbs beyond my pre-pregnancy weight.

Congrats again!! :-)
    I hope this helps in toning, so you feel better.
  • megangrohl
    Options
    Thanks :) You will get there too! My muscle separation was pretty huge, so I hope it works! I'll start it on Sunday so I have a whole week, I hear it is tough!!!