New to here and would love to have some supporive Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• jessnay
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new on here too, so I'd love some friends to help me on my weight loss journey, and I'd live to help you on yours! My first advice to you is to remember it takes time. I struggle with that because I want it to happen faster, but I know it is healthier to lose it slowly and that it will be easier to keep off in the long run if we do it one pound at a time!
  • jlau13
    jlau13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! Always looking for new and supportive friends!
  • PAIRDIZE
    PAIRDIZE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi hun... i am here if you want to add me i am lossing the same amount of weight you are trying to loss...GODBLESS you...and i am here for you as well...dont give uo stand strong!:flowerforyou:
  • bebetina
    Options
    I surely need supportive friends. Anyone?
  • sibbycat2003
    sibbycat2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site to so looks like we can both use some help. I'm learning to eat right and this is really helping, I can no longer blame my weight on baby fat since my baby is 13..........I too could use some people to help keep me on track and teach me a thing or two.
  • sibbycat2003
    sibbycat2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot my name is Sylvia and I'm a 39 year old mother of 4 who is looking to get to my ideal weight of 145 and a flatter stomach. Anyone have any good c-section exercise to make the tummy go down?
  • nroth57
    nroth57 Posts: 21
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me too - supportive friends are always awesome!
  • Foxycutz
    Foxycutz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this. I am in need of support and motivation. In February of 2011 I started on my weight loss journey. I was 263 pounds and a size 24. I was hoping to reach my goal of 160 in April of this year but it has passed and I failed. I have lost 65 pounds so far. But now I am slacking and need some accountability!
  • sar87g
    sar87g Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me :) as well as anyone else looking for motivation/support! :) x
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • DorisMaggie
    Options
    Add me too. I would like to be supportive.
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Anyone that is looking for some friends- add me :)
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me, supportive friends are awesome!!