Apple and Almond diet

Options
I am now on an apple and almond diet. Speed of weight loss is important and these two items seem to pair together well for not that many calories. I also take a multivitamin and 2 glasses of whey protein a day. Does this sound acceptable? As far as I can tell I get everything I need but I might need an omega 3 supplement.

Replies

• returningmyfatsuit
    returningmyfatsuit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No.

"As far as I can tell I get everything I need but I might need an omega 3 supplement. "

No.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    You only eat apples and almonds? That's crazy. No.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Sounds oh so boring and it won't last for long. Why don't you just eat sensibly?
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you will lose the weight fast, but you'll go crazy, and bige eat, put it all back on. just make sure to eat organic apples. and maybe switch to hemp protien, it's better fot ya.
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    binge'
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Crash diets never work

You will gain every pound and then some when you resume normal eating habits

If you're doing it for a special night (wedding or something) you will be SUPER bloated by the end of the night.

I hope this post is trolling because I sincerely hope no one with half a brain would actually consider this healthy.
  • ryry06revolution
    Options
    I dont feel organic is necessary at all. Its just too expensive and eating regular fruit is still better then what the majority of the population eats even if it isnt organic.
  • ryry06revolution
    Options
    Crash diets never work

You will gain every pound and then some when you resume normal eating habits

If you're doing it for a special night (wedding or something) you will be SUPER bloated by the end of the night.

I hope this post is trolling because I sincerely hope no one with half a brain would actually consider this healthy.

It seems healthy to me. I get all my vitamins and minerals. I have a fruit group, a dairy group, and a fatty acid/tree nut group. the only thing really missing are vegetables but the multivitamin takes care of that.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Oh lordy!

this is what you have to do
    Walk to the shops, go to a restraunt and order the biggest steak they have (maybe get 2 of them!) eat it and realize WHY you need real food.
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat normal food?
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Crazy, use some logic.
    You need a balanced diet, a vitamin pill is not going to replace a good, balanced diet containing lean protein sources, fruits, vegetables, some dairy and healthy fats. Why on earth can you not just do things in a life sustainable way? Who wants something that will not be sustainable for life, will lose weight quickly in the shortterm and then result in you regaining most of it back when you switch back to something approaching 'normal' ?