Food Question!

Options
Tomorrow is my sorority's date party, and we are going out to eat beforehand. I looked up the menu online, but the website doesn't offer any sort of nutritional information. I know this is a stretch, but if you have time.. wanna help me? :) I need to find something on this menu that is low calorie and good for me!

http://www.sitemason.com/files/aYXD44/CabanaFall09.pdf

I was thinking maybe the Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna? It sounds kinda healthy. I don't have my heart set on it though.. so feel free to suggest something else. I know I'll be drinking alcohol that night so it would be great to eat a healthy dinner to reduce the damage.. :)

Replies

• jenners22
    Options
    Go to www.calorieking.com that site has a ton of stuff...maybe you'll find it there. Good luck and have a blast!
  • onelegpat
    onelegpat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Dude that menu has tons of healthy stuff, you just have to be specific when you order.
    I'd go with;

APPIE
    White Bean Hummus
    or
    Caesar Salad (HOLD THE sourdough croutons HOLD THE crispy half Benton’s ham and get the Parmesan cheese on the side.)

MAIN
    Grilled Atlantic Salmon (HOLD THE vanilla whipped sweet potatoes ASK FOR DOUBLE asparagus and apple~cranberry compote instead. The worst they'll say is no and then you have what they bring, no big whoop.)

So if you order that you'd still be able to have
    Peanut Butter Pie (Just split it with 1 or 2 buddies)

Don't get wasted, and work hard in the gym tomorrow and you'll be all over it! Have fun!
  • rlsluvr
    rlsluvr Posts: 130
    Options
    Dude that menu has tons of healthy stuff, you just have to be specific when you order.
    I'd go with;

APPIE
    White Bean Hummus
    or
    Caesar Salad (HOLD THE sourdough croutons HOLD THE crispy half Benton’s ham and get the Parmesan cheese on the side.)

MAIN
    Grilled Atlantic Salmon (HOLD THE vanilla whipped sweet potatoes ASK FOR DOUBLE asparagus and apple~cranberry compote instead. The worst they'll say is no and then you have what they bring, no big whoop.)

So if you order that you'd still be able to have
    Peanut Butter Pie (Just split it with 1 or 2 buddies)

Don't get wasted, and work hard in the gym tomorrow and you'll be all over it! Have fun!

Uhhhh can you do this for me for every meal..... You could be personal Eating Consultant!!!! LMAO!!!!:laugh: :smooched: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Caroline523
    Options
    YOU ROCK!! i'm definitely going to get that. thank you SO SO much for your help!! :)
  • onelegpat
    onelegpat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So? How did you do? What was your final calorie count? Did you go for the peanut butter pie? Tell me you did, so I can live vicariously through you!!!!
    Hope it was fun.
    :P