Not new but looking for motivation

Options
Hello ALL_ I have been here for about a year now and ahve lost 41 pounds! I love this site! just puttingthis out to get motivation and meet new people! I am kind of slacking now ugh!!!

Replies

• aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi! congrats on your 41lbs :) please feel free to add me, I need as much motivation as I can get too! and ps, your baby is totally adorable :) have a great night!
  • beonehotnurseagain
    Options
    Hey all, Awesome job on the weight loss.. I know what you mean about the support, as i need all the help i can get. So please anyone feel free to add me. Good luck all.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi yall. I'm new to this site, and I'm a mom of a10 month old boy, I'm looking for some ppl to talk to about exercise and to exchange weightloss ideas with, prior to getting Pregnant, i lost 54 lbs, then gained 60 and lost 50 so far, since February2012, i done taebo the first time around to lose my weight, but this time, i didn't see much changes, so I've been doing Jillian Michaels DVDs for about a week, and I've seen changes already. I hope to find some ppl to"challenge" lol..
  • Qwanasoblessed
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the site. I'm trying to lose weight due to diabetes. It's a struggle but I'm determined. It's awesome seeing how much everyone else has lost. Thanks for sharing.
  • denisemroth
    denisemroth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started Friday and I'm so happy with this site. I feel great and can't wait to get on the scale later this week. Hang in there! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • ilbcnuz
    ilbcnuz Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on and off this site for over a year. I'm always looking for motivation to keep me on track : )
  • LeanNTrim
    LeanNTrim Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss! Feel free to "friend" me and we can motivate each other. You're not alone! :flowerforyou:
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • moonflowers195
    Options
    Hello!

I'm new to myfitnesspal, I'm in college and am trying to stay healthy (which is no small challenge seeing that cafeteria food is known for packing on the "freshman 15") I'd love to be an encouragement to others and receive motivation as well. Congratulations to everyone who wrote about working hard and getting those pounds off, you all are an inspiration! Feel free to "friend" me!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your loss! I've been here for nearly 17 months, and I've lost 43 pounds. I LOVE my MFPeeps; I really enjoy how we offer cheers, support & the occasional kind, constructive criticism. Feel free to add me, new peeps or old! (Interactive friends only, please)
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi. Congrats on your weight loss. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • mariechaffins
    Options
    Definitely need motivation, going thru a rough time. Find I am a night time snacker. I can be good all day, night time comes and I blow it. Going thru a very stressful time with both parents. Need to figure out how to deal w it all. Don t want it to be bad eating habits and gaining weight.. Help!
  • justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You guys can all add me! I'm happy to add friends. I'm working on losing the weight sensibly and consistently. I don't cut out any foods (I had pizza for dinner last night!) but I try to watch portions. Looking forward to supporting you!
  • christinarosec
    Options
    Hi, good on you!

My blog on Pilates techniques you can use in your every day life may help :) especcially after just having a baby.
    Any questions just ask

Christina
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrat! :) Feel free to add me, I'd love love motivation as well.
  • MUMommy
    MUMommy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far! Feel free to add me...the more friends the better :)
  • mariechaffins
    Options
    Much better day today. Thanks for the motivation.
  • ynjones78
    Options
    Wow.....you've done great! I've slacked a lot myself and am trying to get back on track.