Gearing up for November Step Challenge

Options
Hey Everyone!

I thought I would see if anyone is interested in doing a step challenge, not for anything other than getting more walking in and feeling better about ourselves!

To prepare for it, the week of the 21st through the 27th, you will want to wear your pedometer and figure out how many steps you take during the time period.

For me mine will be broken down into two sections, the week and the weekends. I work M-F so I know I will have more steps. So from there I will know where I want to set my OWN goals, week & weekend. Each week of November I will be increasing my goal and hopefully work up to the 10,000 steps a day.

This is about personal goals...where YOU want to be.

If anyone is interested, please post here and friend request me with a message.

Don't join if you are not going to follow through please. If someone would like to help by making a spreadsheet that would be wonderful! I will also make a group once more than a few are interested (this is where you will find the spreadsheet, if someone makes one).

Happy stepping!

Replies

• Bondgirlforever
    Bondgirlforever Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Any takers?!
  • Bondgirlforever
    Options
    Still none? Sigh.
  • country91
    country91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would! but I don't have a pedometer. Do you have a step up block? or some stairs in your house or outside? wanna do a 500 step up challenge? See who has the best time!? I'd like to mention I am not prepared for this at all. lol!!
  • kathdel2319
    Options
    I'll do it. I got a pedometer last month and used it while we were on vacation. My counts were really erratic so this challenge should help me get consistent. This site is new to me so let me know how to post results.
  • Bondgirlforever
    Options
    I would! but I don't have a pedometer. Do you have a step up block? or some stairs in your house or outside? wanna do a 500 step up challenge? See who has the best time!? I'd like to mention I am not prepared for this at all. lol!!

No steps anywhere near my house or work...haha.

But, you can get a pedometer for cheap! You still have time if you want to join in!
  • Bondgirlforever
    Options
    I'll do it. I got a pedometer last month and used it while we were on vacation. My counts were really erratic so this challenge should help me get consistent. This site is new to me so let me know how to post results.

Awesome! I wore mine yesterday and only had like 3,400 steps...wow. Haha not nearly enough!

Hopefully we will get more people to do this! If not, that's okay too! We can always just encourage each other by posting on our "walls"!!