Is it possible to do the P20 or 30 Day Shred at a gym?

Options
I am FINALLY getting my gym pass tomorrow. Do you think it's possible to do the P20 (i think that's the name) or Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred at a gym, without the videos? Does anyone know the workout routine? I want to do a GREAT workout every gym session, because the free one I am getting only work 52 times (I guess they want people to go once a week for a year, but I plan on going five to six times a week) so I want to get the most bang for my buck. I want to do a workout that will get me results like the shred.

Any ideas?? Thanks!

Replies

• karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dawnkykong
    dawnkykong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You kind of have to have the dvd's to do the workouts.. I'd just go on bodybuilding.com and look into one of their workout programs. They give you a routine and a meal plan. Jamie Eason's livefit is a pretty good one but there is a ton of info on that website. The internet is your friend! Google that ish and you will slowly get the hang of working out at the gym... you will eventually be able to do your own stuff.:) Good luck!

Have also heard a ton of good things about New rules of lifting for women... thinking about getting it myself.:)
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • vodkoffee
    vodkoffee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about this program, but haven't tried it. http://www.thenewrulesoflifting.com/nrol-for-women
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is on youtube for free. so are alot of other work out videos just search for workout videos on youtube and a ton will show up.