celebrity slim inspiration

Options
sadyel
sadyel Posts: 250
does any one have a celebrity that they use as inspiration and motivation to slim down, whether they have lost a lot of weight or are slim already, mine would probably be katy perry

Replies

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    No I don't know why Celebs are better than normal people, or perceived that way.
  • Shotgun_Sinner
    Options
    Mine is Jared Leto.

He gained a tonne of weight to play Mark David Chapman, and lost it all to get as thin and toned as he is now in next to no time
  • Han987
    Han987 Posts: 28
    Options
    Mila Kunis. Shes amazing.
    Not sure how to post photos but heres a link to one
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151069443871611&set=pb.164206501610.-2207520000.1349856381&type=1&theater
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    I love jared leto and mila kunis is gorgeous @zachatta i dont think celebs are better than normal people, its just that you see them a lot in the public eye so if i said oh i think katy perry has the perfect weight, then every one would know what i meant
  • Shotgun_Sinner
    Options
    I love jared leto and mila kunis is gorgeous @zachatta i dont think celebs are better than normal people, its just that you see them a lot in the public eye so if i said oh i think katy perry has the perfect weight, then every one would know what i meant

I agree completely. Just because they are celebrities doesn't make them better than us. So they can Sing/Act/Tell Jokes. So what. They are, however, in the public eye, and because of that, we can say - oh, they look good. I want to look that good.

What we do need to remember though is that alot of images are very air brushed, so we shouldn't aim to look EXACTLY like them, because we're setting ourselves up for disapointment

And I also agree on Mila Kunis and Katy Perry being gorgeous.
  • BFlowers2
    Options
    I find a lot of celebrities are too skinny...and I do not wish too be that skinny. I look unhealthy if I am anywhere under 140 pounds. Even at 140...I look like I am barely 110. That is too skinny.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    None.

I don't have a personal trainer, and I don't have a chef.
    I don't want to look like somebody who gets paid to look like that.

I want to look like the best possible version of myself and be as healthy as I can for a long life.

I hate this question, because people shouldn't want to look like somebody else.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    jamie bamber from battlestar galactica

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/06/19/look-like-jamie-bamber-in-battlestar-galactica/

jamie_bamber_03.jpg

but i agree with gonzo, i don't have a full time personal trainer or chef. i have a real life. i also don't have his body. i will only ever look like me.

but i like his work out routine and we seem to have similar body shapes, so it's what i'm trying to do.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'd like a body like Jodie marsh..when she is muscular...
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Terry Crews

63885ad2_0819-expendables-credit.jpeg
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I want a body like Keira Knightly.