Laughing my weight off...

Options

Replies

• jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! I just burned a calorie! I also had relief of "emotional stress and a workout for the muscles of the diaphragm, abdomen, back, and shoulders"
    :laugh:
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    I hear you on the spandex roll down, which in my case always seems to be combined with a shirt creep up. Not attractive.

I just joined yesterday and I'd be happy to pal up with you. Humor is critical, especially the ability to laugh at oneself.

Ugh I am the president of the shirt creep up club!!! LOL, thanks for making me laugh!
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh this morning....many are common experiences for me. I used to wear skirts and heels every day to work, but the whole thigh friction put a stop to that. Nor do I wear shorts as they ride up. I am a jeans and capri wearing woman now. I look in my closet at all my heels and miss them. One day I will wear them again!
  • Dmarisol
    Dmarisol Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hahaha super funny gf!!!
  • karenknob
    Options
    It's a refreshing change to see someone with such a great sense of humour!!!!!
    You have really made my day as i couldn't stop laughing and i have experienced all of that. haha!
    Keep up the laughter. xxxx :heart:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. Way to look at things and be positive! :)
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!!! Go get it girl!!!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! I just burned a calorie! I also had relief of "emotional stress and a workout for the muscles of the diaphragm, abdomen, back, and shoulders"
    :laugh:

You are an inspriation yourself! Way to go on your transformation and success! Love the encouragement I see and receive on here!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Laughter is the best medicine for the soul. Way to look at things and be positive! :)

Laughing is good for body and soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXgdSOxaCGI
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh! I know what you mean about waving three times! My legs oscillate when I walk too!
    Welcome!
  • ludakhrys
    Options
    That was awesome. Thanks for the laugh :)
  • givenshl
    Options
    OMG, Love your Humor!

Good Luck on Your Journey, You can Do IT!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Nor do I wear shorts as they ride up.

YESSS! I know what you mean! It's like "Inside of shorts meet crotch, crotch meet inside of shorts".... One day my thighs won't be famished!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Great intro Lee.

Welcome to the madhouse :)

Which brings me on nicely to this....

Roses are red.
    My name is Dave.
    This poem makes no sense.
    Microwave.

:)

Ha ha!! Hilarious!
  • LiveLoveLaughGiggle
    Options
    lmbo!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    my body claps too. Add me and we can quit clapping together dang it!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent Lee.
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    lol Love this :) .... As someone has already said you are an inspiration.... Although I can relate to alot of what have said :( ... Hopefully we start looking fabulous in no time at all with each others help :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    d: my spandex roll down my waist like blinds every time I sit down (seriously??! anyone else has had this experience?)
    e: I have had to stop wearing pantyhose in case of forest fires because of the friction (mildly theatrical, but they are excruciatingly uncomfortable.)

This one of the reasons I don't wear these things in public anymore.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I get the applause when I run/jump too!! I may be offended when I stop clapping for myself (offended for about a minute lol)

I wave with all I've got too..

Ohhh and the spandex!!! Listen, I wore a cheap version of spanx that kept rolling, I used DUCT TAPE to hold it up. Not one of my finer moments lol

You are hilarious, I hope you don't mind, I'm going to send you a friend request. I need people like you!!