Sweets NSV!!

Options
viccigb
viccigb Posts: 93 Member
My biggest downfall is sweets. Ice cream, cake, cookies, cupcakes, candy - you name it, I love it all! The last four weeks, I have really limited my intake. I made cookies for a party and didn't eat any. I went to a couple of b-day partys and took 1 bite of my DD's slice just for a taste. I started buying Health Choice's greek frozen yogurt and eat that instead of my nightly ice cream. Yesterday, at the end of the day I had 400 calories left over from exercise. I decided I was going to splurge and eat some M&M's. I ate one and couldn't do it! I had no desire for it whatsoever! I've read that if you stay away from sweets you won't crave them anymore. Apparently it's true!!!

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. I know I tend to eat less sweats when I am working out because I figure I work too hard to give it back that easily. May you continue your progress.
  • cwyman66
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV!! I have found the same is true for me - if I don't eat sweets, I don't crave them and don't really want them when it IS an option.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!