New and need friends!

Options
Hey, Im new to myfitnesspal, and would love some friends for encouragement, I am a young married mom of two, and am beginning this weight loss journey in order to help manage a health condition. I have 86lbs to lose before I reach my goal! Thanks, hope to make some new friends!

Replies

• lakokoloko
    lakokoloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new on here too, feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    Hi There :)

I am 42yr old mum of 3 from Aussie, trying to lose weight along side my 15yr old daughter (who is heavier than me as sad as that is)...

Feel free to add me :)
  • Sarahmarie51285
    Options
    Hey! I am new here too! I am a mom of two girls, 3 1/2 and 20 months. I work full time and I am a full time college student. I have been ignoring my weight gain for far too long, and now weigh as much as I did when I went into the hospital to give birth to my first child. I am looking to lose about 20-25 pounds to get back to my wedding day weight from 5 years ago. I am looking for support as well and I am sick of going at this alone. I need people to help pump me up and stop me from eating! I love to cook, bake and eat! My biggest downfall is sweets, ice cream, bread and pasta. Lets help eachother!!
  • Shantay85
    Shantay85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well I am your friend now! :)