Looking to make friends that will push me to stay on track

Options
Hello,

I am 27 years old, a mother of 2 children, and a wife of 5 years. I was always mid small when I was younger, and got pregnant with my son, who is now 7 1/2. I used the excuse that I was eating for 2 and really ate for 3. I gained 63lbs with my son, and only lost about 10 when I had him. (he was 8.5lbs).. so I was carrying the rest.

It took me until he was 2 to get to 145 (thats still about 10-15lbs off from where I was) - but something happened. I felt like I was still huge, and fat, etc.. so it put me into a bigger downward spiral and I ended up weighing at my all time highest (at that time) 203. I was miserable, I was determined.

I am a yo yo dieter.. and I diet for a few days, and then binge like crazy. Although, I did lose 20 lbs, but as soon as I lost that weight, I ended up pregnant with my daughter (who is now 1 1/2). I tried to eat some what healthier with her, but still managed to gain almost 50 lbs. Which put me up to my ALL TIME highest, 236 lbs.

RIght now I am in between 180 - 185. I have lost a good amount of weight, but am stuck. I get lazy, I get restless and end up losing my motivation.

Would love some friends to help push me along the way. Lets lose the weight together! :)

Replies

• lakokoloko
    lakokoloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You sound like me... except I dont have any children yet. I am also new to this and having someone to help motivate me would be very benificial. Feel free to add me and we can help eachother! lol, as I've heard so many times... "Let's do this!"
  • ShaGetFit23
    ShaGetFit23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im there with you i yo yo diet then binge omg then feel badd afterward. Ill add u im new also well new again lol. Im 5'4 189 trying to lose 30 lbs and ultimate goal 45lbs loss