5'2" and trying to get down to 125 lbs. need a buddy!

Options

Replies

• Meanwi
    Meanwi Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a current weight of 149 trying to get to 125. Feel free to add me, we're in the same boat! :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am just over 5'2" and I am getting married in July. I am trying to get my weight down to about 125, but would LOVE to be at around 120, if I can, for my wedding day. I currently weigh about 136. It's getting cold outside so my desire to stay in and eat is getting tougher and tougher to fight! I really don't work out because of the nature of my stressful life. I know that it's just an excuse, but I really am stressed! I am a kindergarten teacher, in graduate school (expecting to graduate in the spring) and I am planning this wedding! My days are exhausting, but I feel like I just need a little encouragement to get me going!

Anyway, I am looking for some people who have similar weight goals to encourage me and I would love to do the same in return. Any takers?!

Friend me!! these last lbs are so hard! I'm currently 128lbs and trying to get to 110 or 115lbs. I'm 5'1" Pretty much all I'm doing is weight lifting..and trying to eat healthy, when I have to, lol. What can I say, I like cake. I was losing an average of 2 oz a week recently. Was dropping a lot more earlier in the summer. sigh...I need to get back to clean eating.
  • tgeraldo
    tgeraldo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I can joing but I need some major help. I am 5'0 and weight about 155 - am so not motivated.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have alot more to lose than you but you're welcome to add
    Me^^
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and about 135...I would love to get down to 125...Feel Free to add me
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a lot more to lose but you can feel free to add me. :)
  • kbrickl
    Options
    Hi, there!

I'm also right between 5'1" and 5'2". I'm trying to decrease my weight from about 140 to about 110 pounds. I'm a preschool teacher, so I was interested to see that you're in early childhood, as well!

Congratulations on your wedding! I, unfortunately, put on a lot of weight before my wedding two years ago because of a medication that I was on. I am still trying to get down to my lowest size.

I would love to be a source of encouragement and, if you could do the same, that would be great!
  • taintedbutterfly18
    taintedbutterfly18 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have the same weight loss goal and am 5'0 tall. Last 10 or so keep getting stuck at! need motivation! please add me. :D
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    5'2.5 here and we have the same goals. Feel free to add me. :)
  • WeAreWinners
    Options
    I'm 5"2" and 125... this is my starting weight. My goal is to lose 5 pounds of fat. But ultimately I want to gain muscle. Feel free to add me! :)
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Keep at it! I'm 5'2" and 126lbs, I use to be 220lbs. Its possible, believe me. Never give up!!
  • kristothae
    Options
    our weight goals are different but our lifestyles are the same. I work with middle school, have a child, am looking to go back for my masters and am trying to plan a wedding so looks like we'd be great buddies! I sent you a request :)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I would love to freinds... it is def cals in vs cals out!! GL
    5'3. 109

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i really find a good work out to be great for stress releif

THIS.
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    I am 5'2.5 and 125 is my UGW. I have 19 pounds to go. Friend me is you'd like!
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    Wow it's a whole thread full of my people! I'm nearly 5'3" and looking to hit around 125. I'm motivated and try to be motivating, but I'm definitely needing more support. Feel free to add me, OP, and anyone here, really.
  • sherciara
    Options
    Hey Girl,
    I have been prepping for a big day as well but a bikini competition and need motivation to keep going as well. Lets keep in contact.
    You can do it!!
  • gthegoalie
    Options
    I am also wanting to lose weight. At least 50 pounds. What suggestions do any of u have for me. Please help! Thanks, Sandra
  • seventeendayer
    seventeendayer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft tall. I currently weigh 125lbs. When I joined MFP I weighed about 150. I too work with children for a living, in my case children with special needs and behavioral disorders. I attribute my weight loss to eating healthier and staying within the daily calorie limits set by MFP. I use the food diary on here. I eat back my exercise calories as recommended on here. My main form of exercise is walking. I walk on my breaks at work. I have found it helps reduce stress and helps me think more creatively and clearly in my job! Good luck, you can do it!!!!
  • joyfulnoise27870
    joyfulnoise27870 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 133 lbs. I'm trying to get down to 125 lbs also. I've hit a plateau and have been "stuck" for about 3-4 months. I could also use some motivation. I walk almost everyday (sometimes twice a day if my schdule allows) and am able to do Zumba once per week (that's all my schedule will allow). Feel free to add me, I'd love to help support you in any way I can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!