Used to be slim?

Options
I'm looking for friends who are in a similar position to me. 4 years ago I was a size 8-10 and 20lb lighter than where I am now, and the difference is HUGE, as the photos show.

The main difference is in my face. The photos before the cabbage patch doll (my lookalike) were taken this year and the ones after it, were taken 3-4 years ago.

At the time of beginning this, on 10th October 2012, it is exactly one month until i turn 28 and i am determined to be under 10 stone for that date (currently just under 10 stone 5lb)

The journey will then not stop until I am back to 9 stone.

I'd love to create a network of friends on here with similar goals, so we can all help to inspire and motivate each other...

Replies

• claudiacarmel
    claudiacarmel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's a great website to help you get where you want to be! I have had great success. I went from a size 6 to size 16 and I am working my way back to a size 8 now....getting closer. Please feel free to friend me if you would like some one on one support!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was once size 6 before having kids. I then maintained size 8 and now i have ballooned up to a size 14 and 166 lbs. I am now making a change as yesterday I joined a womens gym and I will be more diligent about logging my meals. Feel free to add me.
  • missbehaviore
    Options
    Trust me, I know where you are coming from...I have been 100 pounds my entire life and in the past few years have gained almost 40 pounds...you can imagine the difference. I am only five feet tall and gain all my weight in the belly, so I basically look pregnant. I think this website is going to make a big difference in getting me back to where I should be - I don't feel like the same person anymore. Feel free to add me as a friend - maybe we can lean on each other.

neela
    Missbehaviore
  • bonnielovinglife
    Options
    I really understand what you are saying. I'm having to do pretty much the same thing. Suddenly gaining a fair bit of weight is really hard to deal with emotionally. I'm so happy to say I've been using this website and I'm on my way to getting back to being the old me...but better!
  • LaraKnox
    Options
    Up until a couple of years ago, I was 96lbs. Now I'm 140lbs. x
  • dollflour
    Options
    A few short years ago I had a rockin' hard body. Then my marriage started to turn bad, used wine to cope, and here I am at 160! Yikes. I was a size 0 and could shop in the children's department. Being 41, I don't expect to get back to a size 0 but I am shooting for a four. I used to work out hard everyday, even though I was a 0, I was muscular and fit. I can't believe what I have done to myself. Just started logging here today!