first time trying this

Options
I hope to encourage and be encouraged to get this weight off. I am so sick of being fat. I have lost 78 lbs total 4 yrs ago and 10 full sizes, I have maintained this in the 4 yrs but still 80 lbs to go. I seem to loose motivation quickly but with help from friends and family and to new friends on this same journey lets get this party started called weight loss!

Replies

• youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS! You've done so awesome maintaining your 78 pound loss! You're in the right frame of mind and that is the biggest battle, getting your brain in line with it!
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You have made the right step in joining MFP. It's the perfect place to be accountable and get motivated!
    Remember to take baby steps even if it means taking it day by day or meal by meal - you can do this!
    We all need support and encouragment on this journey - please feel free to add me if you like.
    Good luck on reaching your health fitness goal!
  • This is my first week doing this it is so exciting i started at 269 joined a group got down to 238 and decided i want to do something were i will have others to talk to going through the same thing i am.
  • Erica_G2012
    Options
    Way to go for achieving what you have. I think the support group here is pretty darn good :)
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm on the journey and enjoying it, if you want motivation add me I'll try and help.

:drinker: