Looking to make friends(vegtarian friendly most welcomed)

Options
Hi I would love to make new friends and get any advice that anyone would care to share. I have been a vegetarian as long as I was able to know where meat came from. I am open to making friends with anyone, but vegetarians would be great too so we can maybe share recipes!! Also can someone please explain to me the net calories, is the point to be in the negitive and if so how do you get there? LOL Despreately in need of help here I think.........

Replies

• sapthat
    Options
    im new my self and know i dont belive net can eve go into the negatives ....i think its ....say you are supposed to eat 2,500 cals a day and you burn 500 cals through exercise i belive your net calories is 2000 and based on your own needs and goals it should be a certain amount but never zero....i think , anyway add me if you want im not a vegatarian but im always willing to try new stuff
  • pjaniram
    pjaniram Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you exercise the calories are subtracted from your total, so you allowance for calories intake for the day goes up. In essence, if you exercise you can eat more and not feel completely bad about it!
    And yay for vegetarians! Add me!