130 lb loss, size 24 to a size 6 in 19 months!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• andivaclavicek
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • gardentan
    gardentan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Thank you so much for sharing! You are an inspiration!!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Well done you! U look completely and utterly gorgeous!!!!!
  • BellaGyrlK
    BellaGyrlK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is there anything specific that you did differently?
  • Ginnyesq
    Ginnyesq Posts: 109
    Options
    I just counted calories and exercised. I followed no specific diet, I changed it up when I got bored. In my case carbs do matter when I eat too many carbs I gain even if the calories are low. I also ate over 100 grams of protein a day. I joined the gym and got a personal trainer, for strength training, used the elliptical and treadmill, walked, biked, and did start running. ran my first 5k on sept 22nd. I still have a few lbs to lose, but they are stubborn and don't want to leave! basically I ate less, moved more.
    Thanks for the nice compliments everyone, I wasn't going to post until I was done, but thought it would help lift my mood, and help me to keep plugging along.

Gina

Thanks for this - This is basically my plan and sometimes that seed of doubt creeps in that there must be some magic pill, magic food combo, or magic excercise I am not doing that I need to do. Thanks for the reassurance! You look incredible.
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    awesome. this took some serious dedication! congratulations on getting your life back!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great
  • Tricia223
    Options
    that's really awesome:smile:
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I appreciate it.
  • KaraCardoza
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • voliver77
    voliver77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo fantastic! I am just starting out and I have a question for you or anyone else who has lost a lot..... I have a lot to lose but I am worried about all my extra skin., if there is any. I am afraid of hating a new lighter but saggy skinned body more than I hate my fat body! You look so great in your pic. I know it's a personal question, but did you have the problem of baggy skin?
  • 1favoredlady
    1favoredlady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation..SO motivating
  • gina4766
    gina4766 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo fantastic! I am just starting out and I have a question for you or anyone else who has lost a lot..... I have a lot to lose but I am worried about all my extra skin., if there is any. I am afraid of hating a new lighter but saggy skinned body more than I hate my fat body! You look so great in your pic. I know it's a personal question, but did you have the problem of baggy skin?

I do have some loose skin, Its not nearly as bad as I had worried it was going to be when I first started. And it is getting better all the time. It is better than being bigger and No one can tell I have any at all. I have went down sizes lately losing no scale weight and I believe its that my skin is tightening up some. With 7 pregnancies, one being an emergency c-section (Lateral not bikini cut) I don't expect a will ever get a visable 6 pack, but thats OK, my tummy is flat in my jeans and spandex gym pants too. Don't worry about the skin, If it becomes a problem, you can deal with the problem then. what I am saying dont worry about a problem you don't even have yet. get healthy.
    Gina
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Be very proud of yourself!
  • HashtagTraci
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! and thanks for posting this, you have inspired all of us! :)
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Gorgeous. Keep up the wonderful work. You have moved mountains and it shows. Thank you for sharing
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome transformation! You look fantastic. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB! You look wonderful! Very motivating! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!