Anyone else doing Turbofire?

Hey everyone! I've been doing turbofire for almost a month. I plan on doing the 5 month program with the advanced workouts after the 90 day plan. I've also started p90x a month or so before that so I'm actually doing both at the same time so I can add the resistance to my workouts. So far I have lost 10 pounds and I still have alot to go! my ultimate goal is to get to 130 which is healthy for my height. meaning i need to lose about 80 more pounds! I'm hoping that turbofire will be able to help me lose most of the weight.
So far I LOVE the Fire 45 and Fire 30 workouts, My least favorite is Fire 45 EZ

I thought it would be easier to have some buddies on here doing turbofire too or even p90x. I find it helps to keep me motivated, So maybe we can motivate eachother :)

Replies

• krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Hey. I am a Turbo Addict! I am surprised you dont like 45 EZ. I LOVE that one! I find it much harder than the regular 45. I love all of them. I didn't do it by the schedule because I actually did more than prescribed. I cant get enough! Good job on losing 10 lbs already! Woot woot!
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    I'm a Turbo Addict too. I mix my favorite Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire workouts to create my own hybrid Turbo program. At some point, I'll be buying Chalean Extreme; for now, all I have is the Burn Circuit 1 bonus workout that came with TF.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Yup, I'm not following the schedule anymore, but turbo fire is my go to for cardio.

I hated Fire 45 EZ, too. Wth is it about that workout? I always substituted something else when it came up on the training calendar.
  • amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    I do the regular Turbo Jam and I love it. I've been thinking about getting turbo fire but I don't have the funds for it right now. I'm having turbo withdrawals because I have been sick since last Sunday. Got meds yesterday so I'm
    hoping ill be better soon!!!!
  • sarebear_1992
    sarebear_1992 Posts: 15 Member
    Awesome! I havnt tried turbo jam, but I love turbofire! The music makes it seem less serious and more fun. I have the advanced DVD's as well, So I want to try to do the 5 month class schedule with the advanced DVD's after the 90 days. I want to eventually try CLX too, but for now I'm doing p90x along with turbofire and I like it :).
    Turbofire is definitely the best cardio program I've come across though!
  • I have been doing turbo jam for over a month now. I just got Turbo Fire delivered today and will start monday.

Side note I also take Turbo Kick classes. THOSE I LOVE even more. Its so fun to try to one up your classmates.
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    I recently started CLX, and I extreamly LOVE it. I was surprised because I burn more calories with the strenght training videos than with the cardio part.
  • amwalcott
    amwalcott Posts: 29 Member
    I gave in and bought turbo fire. I did the starter video twice last week and I officially started today. For now I'm going to follow the schedule that came with it. I'm really confused about how many calories I need to be eating. According to the nutrition guide I need to eat nearly1000 more calories a day than what MFP has me set at. I have recalculated several times and I just think I'm adding something wrong.
  • Mine went up that much when I started TurboFire too so I questioned it and have been told that is totally normal. Have to fuel your body differently for very high intensity workouts.
  • Sitting here after one turbofire workout with an all tired grin... God that was awesome!...

would love for support as well!..I hope this is worth it my first day ! :)
  • anyone else in week 8?
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    I did the 5 mo program and lost about 30lbs. Then started Chalene Extreme and gained 4 lbs but lost inches and body fat. At this point since I cannot live w/o my TF wos I started two weeks ago a hybrid that created Jenelle (chalenes sister) that combines the best of Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme plus some running... and all I can say is I love it I love I luuuuvvv it!! I have gained so much energy and stamina plus core endurance which has helped me morning runs tremendously!.. Feel free to add me
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    I just got my Turbofire in the mail yesterday. My first time doing it will be tonight :-)
  • sarebear_1992
    sarebear_1992 Posts: 15 Member
    If any of you would like to join my challenge group and are doing Turbofire or ChaLEAN Extreme you more than welcome to join! I have a challenge group starting Monday for both programs and I will be doing both programs. Let me know if interested and I will send you a message with the detail! Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join though :)