Laughing my weight off...

Options

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want. i lost about 27 about a year ago and gained about 12 back. now i just have 8 to go but those last 8 are proving tough!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Love the humor and the fact that I can relate to most...well all of your post ;) I will definitely add you :) Welcome to the new you!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love your sense of humor!! I laughed because I RELATE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!! You need to be a comedian!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • s_wicked
    s_wicked Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that :laugh: I'm new here and so really appreciate and understand the humor! Once, i drew lips with lipstick on my stomachs ( yes, I have two) and recorded it singing happy birthday for my sister. I also want my belly ring back. It was eaten by my stomachs. every time i sat down, they would come together pushing the bar further into the hole until it almost disappeared. I went from 155 to 255. I'm tired of feeding that second mouth! its ls nice to see that i'm not the only one that waves with their arms
  • Toninbremen
    Options
    74 pounds? OMG you are my new hero!!!
    I need motivation and MFP friends who actually do MFP, lol !
    Love your sense of humor!! I've lost 74 lbs already would love to help motivate each other! =]]
  • Toninbremen
    Options
    And I don't think I did that right,

I meant to tell you HERE, that you are my new hero! 74 pounds is AMAZING!!!
  • Toninbremen
    Options
    OK CLEARLY I cant figure this out, how do you reply to what someone has said, right there w their original comment?
  • EllenV94
    EllenV94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would say yes to the spandex role down. (also with the spanx thingys). Also hate the thigh rub! and the roll off the jeans. Forget vanity (well not totally)...but Really its just not comfortable.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Thank you for that :laugh: ... I'm tired of feeding that second mouth! its ls nice to see that i'm not the only one that waves with their arms

No no no...Thank YOU s_wicked for the laugh, that was an amazing story! C-yas on the flip side!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    ... Also hate the thigh rub! and the roll off the jeans. Forget vanity (well not totally)...but Really its just not comfortable.

K - I need to say something about the roll off the top of the jeans....REALLY??? it's like suicidal stomach fat...I just want to tell my stomach sometimes "you weren't invited to this party, now you wanna run away everytime I slap on some pants!??" My 'muffin' top is more like a 'hot air ballon' top...roflmao, ah well...this too shall pass.
  • tmgibson
    tmgibson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That was great! Thank you for sharing.. :laugh:
  • KellyMack13
    KellyMack13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hahahah, i just laughed a few calories off! thank you for that! i am new to this site as well and i can agree with everything you listed! Which is why i am now a member!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    ...My hope and dream is that one day when I stop walking, my thighs will get the memo and stop moving at the same time as the rest of me.

Agreed...Here's to disciplined thighs!!!
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    ...I've been laughing my weight away with the occasional crying from working out too hard, but mainly laughing :)

Love it!!! No crying allowed though!
  • amvh2008
    amvh2008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    spandex rolling down? ummmmm yea! I'm glad I'm not the only one lol Best of luck to you and everyone that has decided to make a change :)
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Oh please. Spandex is evil. If I wore black Spandex while out jogging, someone would phone Sea World to inform them that Shamu had escaped. And I;m sorry, but the stuff always manages to find a home in my crack. I've spent enough of my childhood years trying to yank fabric OUT of that..er..space. So why would I voluntarily put it back in? No thanks. Reminds me of thong underwear. Obviiously, a dentist invented this, as it resembles floss. I call it "butt floss". Pass. Give me my Granny Panties any day...the ones with the waistband that fits snugly under my armpits.

But I digress.
  • idabentley
    idabentley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nice one, I decided to lose some excess when I took a photograph of myself, examined it and thought I didn't remember putting a scarf on, looked a little closer and realised it was a double, triple chin!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nice one, I decided to lose some excess when I took a photograph of myself, examined it and thought I didn't remember putting a scarf on, looked a little closer and realised it was a double, triple chin!

I need a new keyboard
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! This made me LOL!!! Too funny! I know how you feel!!! Hope we can keep each other motivated!
  • shvits
    shvits Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You are too cute inside and outside