I'm new to the website(:

Options
Hello, I am eighteen years old and 214lbs. I just recently had a baby and trying to get back to my old body. I was 180 before i got pregnant. I am 5'11 so that wasn't too big.. but my goal is ten pounds less then that which would be 170. I am two weeks into doing insanity. i do not follow the diet suggested. I can not really do all of the excersizes in insanity due to lack of fitness but i plan to work my way into all the insane moves. i go as much as i am able. and i do a mile on the tredmill every other day addition to my six day work out with insanity. my biggest issue is not being very educated on what to eat and how much to eat it. I am also trying to battle my biggest addiction.. Dr.Pepper!! I am looking forward to having a support system!! (: good luck all!

Replies

• chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :)
    I'm 19 and had a little girl just over a year ago and ended up 30lbs overweight. Ive lost it now and am just working on the last few pounds :)
    Good luck with everything xx
  • tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Don't give up on Insanity because I have seen results by others who have completed insanity and was not able to do all of the moves. Good luck to you and feel free to add me for support!