Sorry about that

Options
2»

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Why not.

Thanks! I really don't have a clue what you're apologizing for (if you haven't guessed), but no need to apologize for anything said/done in the magical world of internet.

Take that Back! I broke up with someone because of you and now I'm miserable and sad. . You owe me an apology!

I will never apologize for my awesome internet relationship advice!

That's it! We're breaking up. .

It's for the best. I'm glad we could at least do it face to face on the internet.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Why not.

Thanks! I really don't have a clue what you're apologizing for (if you haven't guessed), but no need to apologize for anything said/done in the magical world of internet.

Take that Back! I broke up with someone because of you and now I'm miserable and sad. . You owe me an apology!

It's for the best. I'm glad we could at least do it face to face on the internet.

I miss you! :sad:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Why not.

Just break up
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Please link to the thread in question so I can be pissed off and then forgive you. Thanks.

LOL Funny.

But , anyhow...You're awesome for admitting the fault, takes courage and maturity. Whatever it was you did, it's fine. Everyone seems to have forgiven you.
  • omorgano
    omorgano Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Weird...
  • cincoff
    Options
    DaniD... Well I do agree the internet is a possible magical world, I do however think that your comment about not feeling sorry for what you say or do on the internet is completely incorrect. There are REAL people on on the other end of these posts...... Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't have feelings or an opinon. I have seen what damage can be done when some people believe that what they put on the internet can't hurt. I just think we should all post as if we are posting to ourselves. That way we would all be more careful what we post. Hope you don't think I am berating you personally, it's just I don't agree with your statement. I hope you have a wonderful day and continue to enjoy this wonderful site. There are so many great people on here.... :smile:

Sincerely,

Cincoff
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I'm just honored that your first comment ever was for me.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I'm just honored that your first comment ever was for me.

comment my *kitten*...that was a letter.
    nice job dani! *applauds*
  • cincoff
    Options
    LOL :laugh: Don't mention it sunshine. lol lol This post just caught my eye. ha ha ha had to read further. I'm new on here myself, so I usually just read, but this just sounded interesting. Nice to know people have a good sense of humor on here.
  • cincoff
    Options
    lol..... I take it you don't really like to read much. lol lol
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    no1curr.gif

Just sayin...