Guys--how can we tell if you really think we're sexy? ;)

Options

Replies

• hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    beware-insecure-268x300.jpg
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I've figured in my old age (28) that man don't say things they don't mean, usually. Take whatever they say at face value. Because I guarantee you, the second you ask "do you really think I'm sexy?" You start becoming unsexy.
  • marisablakley
    marisablakley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've figured in my old age (28) that man don't say things they don't mean, usually. Take whatever they say at face value. Because I guarantee you, the second you ask "do you really think I'm sexy?" You start becoming unsexy.

BAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • ellyloo
    ellyloo Posts: 49
    Options
    it's easy to get some guy to want your body.
    The rest of you is the trick.

ETA: Trick is the wrong word. :)
    What I mean, is that It's more work to have a fellow be interested in delving deeper and getting to know YOU.
    Once that happens, you'll believe it better when he tells you.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    there's only two reasons i can think of for guys saying a woman's sexy
    1. she is and they thought they should let her know
    2. they want to get her in bed, and if they do, then clearly a part of them thinks shes sexy

either way its a compliment
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    sexy=having a pulse :wink:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I think erections are a dead give away.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Calling a woman sexy usually ends up in a slap or a punch in the face. This is one of the very rare occasions when saying exactly what you mean with a woman is misunderstood.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hmm, if only there were some kind of physical barometer that could just stick out as REALLY OBVIOUS that they want us.... hmm..... nope, can't think of a thing. Darn. :indifferent:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hmm, if only there were some kind of physical barometer that could just stick out as REALLY OBVIOUS that they want us.... hmm..... nope, can't think of a thing. Darn. :indifferent:

This is why I love this woman... :love:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Not sure I understand why someone would ask this question....

Why would you stress over whether they mean it? Just take the compliment and be happy with it.

This. Really.

REALLY.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think erections are a dead give away.

Yeah pretty hard to argue with that.
  • xcgirl078
    xcgirl078 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Why would you stress over whether they mean it? Just take the compliment and be happy with it.

This. Really.

REALLY.

wow, people take these posts seriously!! thought i was posting in 'chit chat, fun and games,' not saying that my life is dedicated to the topic. :P

i'm absolutely secure in my relationship with my man, thank you very much, and don't need sarcasm about it. just thought the responses would be fun to read. and some of them have been! :):)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    If he gropes you, he thinks you're sexy.

ETA: Incessant groping.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    If you catch him in your bathroom wearing your panties and trying to mimic your voice in the bathroom mirror, he thinks you're sexy. Bonus points if he is a stranger.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

This. Really.

REALLY.

wow, people take these posts seriously!! thought i was posting in 'chit chat, fun and games,' not saying that my life is dedicated to the topic. :P

i'm absolutely secure in my relationship with my man, thank you very much, and don't need sarcasm about it. just thought the responses would be fun to read. and some of them have been! :):)

cat-fight10.gif
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Calling a woman sexy usually ends up in a slap or a punch in the face. This is one of the very rare occasions when saying exactly what you mean with a woman is misunderstood.

Whoa! What sort of women are you hanging around with!? :laugh:
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    are you alive? yes = 1point
    do most of your body parts function? yes = 1point
    do you have boobies? yes = 1point

score 2 or more? then yes, you're sexy
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Women are real misteries, We cannot exactly find out what is in their mind. The show and they wear in sexy manner but don't like it to be implied directly by a man.
    Sometimes we confuse how to deal with you chicks.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    hmmm- look (but don't stare) to see if we have a pencil in our pocket when we say that.

Pretty much this.
    Would guys lie when they call someone sexy? I'm confused.

Lol, yes.