hungry girl 200 under 200 recipe book

Options

Replies

• kas1021
    Options
    i forgot to mention that paragraph long target link is the link to the book on target.com if anyone wants to order it or look it up.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i have it and i love it. fun ideas and will get you thinking about ingredients in a new way.
    dawn
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have it and we use it some....has good dessert choices...
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have it and the first Hungry Girl cookbook and I use it ALL THE TIME! It seems like there's something to fit any mood between the two of them, from all kinds of soup and salad and side dishes right down to chocolate cheesecake brownies that are less than 200 calories! I very, very highly recommend these books to anyone!
  • ncjc
    ncjc Posts: 9
    Options
    You peaked my curiosity and I looked this book up will be purchasing it for myself. I found it cheaper at wal-mart, not a lot but a couuple dollars.
  • sblades
    Options
    LOVE this book, and the first one.
    I really enjoy the "scoopable salads" and the breakfast recipes.
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The breakfast recipes are my favorites! I especially like the Eggamuffin and the Vanilla French toast nuggets.
  • neztet
    neztet Posts: 21
    Options
    If you go to http://www.hungry-girl.com/ and find the name of recipies that you like, you can google them. A lot of them are online.
  • rachelpooh7
    Options
    I heard that is a good one. I just ordered it too. It's only $11 on Walmart.com with $2 shipping. I'm not sure how much it would be in the store but i'd rather order online and avoid Walmart at all cost!
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    Definitely my favorite!!!!:wink:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. I'll have to check this out. Thanks!
  • kas1021
    Options
    thanks for your opinions everyone. I think i'm def. going to get it. I found it on amazon for $9!
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Hi Honey
    I use them online web site that they have and do alot of recipes from them (Really Yummy)
  • Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just got this book from the library and I'm really disappointed in it. The recipes are full of processed pseudo-foods. The only real food ingredient in the french toast nuggets is cinnamon (the first ingredient is two hot dog buns).. Some of the recipes sounded okay, but not without a lot of tweaking. Just because something is low calorie, that doesn't make it healthy and I think this book demonstrated that perfectly.