Should I be bad? Or call it?

Options

Replies

• justicekenny
    Options
    Dammm .. 700 is like breakfast for me sometimes ... do it up I say .. :)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    sugars late at night do nothing but pool in your stomach and turn into belly fat... then in a month or two you will be making threads about how you loss weight but you cant seem to get rid of your muffin top/beer gut.

sugars aka carbs are best during the day and ideal an hour or two before you workout

Please give provide your sources. This is a pretty wild claim.
  • stacierusk
    Options
    If it is still early, I think I'd hold off until you are sure you won't be hungry later. You don't want to eat your ice cream and then be hungry again with no calories left.

But....otherwise I'd go for it. Not necessarily something I'd recommend as a daily activity....but once in a while? You do need to enjoy life once in a while. Most diets fail because the dieter is soooo strict for a short period of time and can't sustain a meaningful lifestyle change.
  • TinaK_64
    Options
    If you're not really hungry then just leave it be. If you want a little something then just have a small snack for 100 calories and feel good about how you did today
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    With only 710 calories for the day so far, I think you should have more to eat, preferably something on the "healthy" side.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Eat some ice cream!!!!! only 700 cals for the day!? eeeekkk. Get a nice helping, it won't kill you. or give you belly fat. *rolls eyes* I eat dark chocolate every night and my belly is shrinking. must be magical.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    If I was that low I'd at least have a glass of milk. I may not be hungry but I don't want to upset things too much and end up being a starving goat the next day. Well, that's what happens to me. After about 11am the following day of low eating I can't be satiated. It's happened a few times.

But if you want that ice-cream, have one serve. You don't need to eat the whole 500.
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Eat something!!!

Only 700cals for the day, thats crazy eat something, i'm sure your body will thank you for it later :)

^^This!!!!
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Eat some ice cream!!!!! only 700 cals for the day!? eeeekkk. Get a nice helping, it won't kill you. or give you belly fat. *rolls eyes* I eat dark chocolate every night and my belly is shrinking. must be magical.

lol I know right. I have dessert really often. I also eat late at night 10-11pm when I come home from derby training. I've lost 11kg/24 lbs in 2 months. Yeah... and my belly is shrinking quicker than the rest. Pfft to that.

And while we are on foods that make certain parts fat... can I ask about boob fat foods? Cause uh... I need that.
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You need to eat a minimum of 1200 calories. Eat something!
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who responded! I love having all this feedback. I went with a serving of almonds and a serving of "1/2 the fat" Mud Pie ice cream! :flowerforyou:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    if you are not hungry I would listen to my body.
    That's how disordered eating usually begins...

"I'm not hungry after eating 1800 calories."
    "I'm not hungry after eating 1400 calories."
    "I'm not hungry after eating 1100 calories."
    "I'm not hungry after eating 800 calories."

Chronic calorie restriction along with decline in leptin concentration levels continue this cycle where people falsely interpret their altered satiety signaling to think they are meeting their energy needs when they aren't.
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    @ geekyjock. Yes, I agree. I really do try to myself that food is not the enemy. But I can EASILY see how simple it would be to slip in to anorexic behavior. For me it would be a slippery slope...
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Did I see a post that said "sugar will pool in your stomach?" :noway:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    REALLY? Eat all your calories and feel like a cow.
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Do it, Do it, Do it! Haaagen Daaaaaz :) But measure carefully and make sure you don't go over!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great job OP for eating a nice snack! :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    sugars late at night do nothing but pool in your stomach and turn into belly fat... then in a month or two you will be making threads about how you loss weight but you cant seem to get rid of your muffin top/beer gut.

sugars aka carbs are best during the day and ideal an hour or two before you workout

Are you f'kin kidding me?!?!? And where the hell did you get this "science"? LINKS! FACTS! Or continue to be laughed at!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    One thing I found out on this journey if you feel like eating then eat in moderation.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

Do you honestly believe this garbage that you spew or are you seriously that naive?