FUNNIEST TEXT MSG

Options
WHAT IS THE FUNNIEST or WEIRDEST TEXT MGS have you gotten or sent... some one sent me this a while back

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED:

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures?
Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of
themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never
be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt
to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You
never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too
icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $3500 Tux rental-$75.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. One mood all the
time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.. A five-day vacation requires
only one suitcase. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $3.99 for a three-pack. You are unable to see wrinkles in
your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same
hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and
neck.
You can play with toys all your life. You can wear shorts no matter how your
legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of
choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No wonder men are happier.
Send this to the women who can handle it and to the men who will enjoy reading
it

Replies

• dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    last christmas i received a series of text messages from a girl, along the lines of

'im sorry things came to an end, i really miss you and wish we could bring the good times back, would you please give us another try...' etc etc etc

it was actually quite upsetting, she was really pouring her heart out to me.

she called a couple of times too.

when i decided to answer, i had to explain that she'd actually got the wrong number
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    lol, i got a text saying," i told Kelsey i was sick so she would take my shift so we can go out tonight:) "

i sent her a text saying, " Hannah,you better be at work tonight instead of going out,cause im not working for you. you should really check your texts! and if you would have just been honest, i would've worked for you! have a good night at work"
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    lol, i got a text saying," i told Kelsey i was sick so she would take my shift so we can go out tonight:) "

i sent her a text saying, " Hannah,you better be at work tonight instead of going out,cause im not working for you. you should really check your texts! and if you would have just been honest, i would've worked for you! have a good night at work"

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

lol, yep! i know!:happy:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    " ? "

This is from HIMYM but a guy actually texted me this

(for those who don't remember this on the show it's Barney's Bootycall text, for yes in case you want to try it text back " ! "