Pushing 40 & pushing myself to change! Yay!

Options
124»

Replies

• soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! first time on the boards although I have been a member since June mostly use my phone app to log my progress.

One of my goals is to be at a good place weight and fitness wise by the time I reach 40 (I turn 39 in March next year) so am slowly but surely getting there :-)

Keep up the good work everybody!

Can't.... stop... looking at... your picture....

LOL thats my 9 year old, she got a hold of my phone and....voila! hehe
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and have lost a total of 65 pounds over the past 4 or so months. Not your typical weight loss; however I tend to Kick My Own A55 when it comes to exercise. Read my profile and you will discover why I wanted to loose so much. I am also a former personal trainer and can offer assistance to those who request it.

Anyone here, feel free to pick my brain and send friend requests.
  • leaffan12
    leaffan12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 years old and got to say I feel better now than I did 10-15 years ago. I've lost 36 lbs and have about 25 more to go. I love how I feel when I"m working out and knowing I can outdo some of the 20 year olds I work with. haha

Anyone here is welcome to send me a friend request.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in July and I am pushing to change too! :)
  • dstackable
    Options
    I turned 40 in July and I have never felt better in my life!

I would love some Fabulous and Forty (or soon to be forty) Friends!

Go Packers!! :)

I'll be 41 in about a month. This past year has been awesome. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I'm eating so much better. I need to get the exercise going! I have been looking for exercises and recipes on Pinterest. Good luck to all of you and add me if you like!