I LOVE 30 Day Shred!!

Options
After only 6 workouts i have lost 2 inches off the biggest part of my belly...and anywhere from 1/2 inch to 2 inches everywhere else but i gained a little on my lower arms...but hey its muscle i didnt have lol I LOVE 30 DS only 6 20 min workouts and have awesome results 4 more days of level one and im going to level 2!!! cant wait till im done to see how much more i loose!! i have also lost 3lbs since i started 30ds :) THANK YOU Jillian!!

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I know what you are saying! She really jump started my journey :)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    day 5 for me tomorrow . . . I'm going to measure at the end of each level but I'll weigh in on my normal Friday.

those are awesome results so far!!!!!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Me too girl! I'm right there with you. I've lost 1.1lb in one week as well as .4in off of my arms (I haven't measured the rest and won't until the end of the month!) :bigsmile: A sweater I bought back in September was way too snug in the arms and now it fits great!

I love Jillian.
  • StrawberrySuzyQ
    StrawberrySuzyQ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I enjoyed doing this work out myself! After three months of not doing it, though, I think I attacked it too hard because my shoulders and upper chest HURT!! I will ease into this one again and then go my full 30 days like the last time. I didn't lose as much but I did drop two pants sizes and now even THOSE are too big! :wink:
  • leilaa84
    leilaa84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 and still loving it (tho level 2 is a lot harder and too many planks!)

I can't believe how quick it does make a difference to your body! I've lost a few inches round, waist, chest and hips and feel so much better in myself. My trousers are getting looser. I can't believe it can do this much difference in just 15 days, or 6 in your case. I def want to keep it up and will prob try 6 weeks til 6 pack next
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've just talked myself into trying it since I'm battling achilles tendinitis and can not walk/run at the moment. Was going to try it out this morning before work but that didn't happen. I watched a portion of it last night and thought it looked fairly easy. I need to do something!!! ASAP!!!
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to try it but I have been hesitant since I have heard it is very difficult. For those of you who are doing the 30 day shred would a working-out novice be able to do this workout or is it to hard?
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I with u on this one I love it, today is day 5 level one for me :) I will measure on my 10th day
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to try it but I have been hesitant since I have heard it is very difficult. For those of you who are doing the 30 day shred would a working-out novice be able to do this workout or is it to hard?

Yes, you can do it. There are three levels, so start with the easiest one. Even if you can't do the whole thing, do as much as you can, and you will be amazed at how quickly you improve. Try it!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options

Yes! This is what I started my weight loss journey with as a completely out of shape blob! It's really hard and I wanted to give up a million times, but I just did as much of each exercise as I could and then the rest of the time I would march in place until they moved on. Every day I strived to do a few more seconds/reps of each move. Your body honestly changes so fast that it's easy to stay motivated. I lost 6lbs and a lot of inches when I did it. I also took 1 rest day per week.
  • Darcyw4
    Darcyw4 Posts: 44
    Options
    30 Day shred is a great work out for anyone - novice or expert. Jillian has two people behind her, one doing the modified version of the exercise if you need to do it that way. its important to remember when you are doing any exercise that if you need to take a 5 second break or so just to catch your breath to do so, otherwise just do as much as you can. You dont have to keep up with them - go at your own pace and just keep doing it. :) I love the 30DS. i am on level 3 and alternate that DVD with a kettlebell work out, Body pump at the gym, stregnth training and walking my dogs with a friend of mine. its going to be winter soon here in North Dakota so I ahve to get in as much outside stuff as I can. :)
  • destinee1103
    destinee1103 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level one is not hard at all, If I can do it anybody can, I have not seen level 2 or 3 :)
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three, level one. I love it! And I usually hate fitness dvds.
    Can't wait for the changes to start showing.
    You all motivate me so much!
    Good luck to you friends!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am on level 3 and love it. I have bought ripped in 30 to start as soon as I finish 30DS. This video is a great combination of cardio and strength. I love it!
  • mycrobemini
    mycrobemini Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi all, everyone seems to love this workout, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me a little more about it. I've got an injured foot and can't do anything that puts undue pressure on it (e.g., jumping, standing on only a portion of the foot, or only on one foot). Would there be enough left of the workout for this to be valuable for me?
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    How hard is it on the knees?
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    I really liked 30-day shred; I wish I'd stuck with it! LOL My boyfriend and I just started p90x and it's an AWESOME workout, but so far it's a minimum of 90 minutes every day and since we do this after we get home from work, it's a giant chunk taken out of our evenings - I'm thinking about going back to Jillian. She's awesome.
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    Hi all, everyone seems to love this workout, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me a little more about it. I've got an injured foot and can't do anything that puts undue pressure on it (e.g., jumping, standing on only a portion of the foot, or only on one foot). Would there be enough left of the workout for this to be valuable for me?

No Level 1's exercises include Jumping Jacks, Butt Kicks & Jump Rope

I'd wait until your foot has recovered.
  • Kate4286
    Options
    That is so awesome to read!!! Today will be day 4 of level 1 for me! I was dreading starting it on day 1 and although it is not easy and I sweat my butt off, I was pleasantly surprised that is isn't anything this fat girl can't do!! Congrats on your success so far!
  • MWFit4109
    Options
    Ok, I just bought 30 Day Shred - and 5 lb. weights. I'm worried because I am terrible at exercising, but the comments here are quite motivating! Wish me luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!