SMART *kitten* FRIENDS NEEDED

Options
13»

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.jpg

If I'm peerless at anything, it's google image search.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    imagesCAQQQDN5.jpg
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* is super smart. Got an A on my last *kitten* exam.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i don't know about the smart part.

but i can be an *kitten* friend.

i meant that however you wanted me to mean it
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    135459901263285622_YctfFZG0_c.jpg
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2cmate1SX1qb9lqho2_500.gif
    LOL!!!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I didn't say that. Reading comprehension is your friend.....Well...obviously it's not.....but it should be.

you have pretty hair. I bet it smells nice.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Lmao! Good one...
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*
    ;)

Add me please!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    If you were prettier I would
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    well, then I apologize......that's part of the problem with being a smart *kitten* I guess, I didn't see the diffeerence that you did. Wasn't trying to be mean, just thought you'd get the joke, obviously were two different levels of smart a**es, because most smart a**es would of got the joke/smart assiveness to it.
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Too late for blah blah blahs Joe. I'm challenging you to a battle of farm tractor chicken like in the original Footloose movie. We will drive tractors directly at one another while the song "I need a hero" plays on a boom box and we see who chickens out first. I haven't worked out all the details yet like finding a farm or even tractors, but the boom box and "I need a hero" is allll taken care of- I'm 80's punch dancing to it in my room right now, in between typing this and posting on Craigslist for someone willing to run through a farm field and dramatically jump hug me after winning a battle of tractor chicken. No takers yet, but there will be, oh there will be...
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    LMAO, challenge excepted, though I'm not sure of the details................and uhhh, sounds like I'm playing on your ruler lever........sounds kinda scary........but I'm up for a good ole down home tractor truckin in to eachother..........butta, where's the pic.....you really think I'm going into this without bee bee's in my bee bee gun. I need some O2 cartridges too. You buying?
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    DO NOT ask me to be your friend! I don't need you, I don't want you.....I'm sorry....I love you....I'm sorry....please take me back...oh wait you never had me.......you want me....you like me.....(Sandra Bullock Voice) You want to kiss me......