Which shake would be the best

Options
I was wondering if a person was to replace a meal what would be the best shake? shakeology or lean shake 25 or the center for medical weight loss..

Replies

• chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I use Isagenix Isalean shakes as meal replacements and recommend them highly.
    www.cherylcaruso.isagenix.com if you're interested. Great weight loss system.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I know tons of people who swear by shakeology. If it weren't so expensive, that's the route I would go.
  • borichfan
    borichfan Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I do the Body by Vi. It is a little cheaper than Shakeology, and it isgood. Keeps me full and gives me energy
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Reckon any protein shake with good macros. Can always add a scoop of oats if you want some carbs x
  • CindyTatiana16
    CindyTatiana16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've done some research (looking at nutrition labels) and then decided on Shakeology. It has been vital to my weight loss and health. Yes - it's expensive. I became a coach to get the discount - well worth it! I can answer any Qs for you if you have some. I like mixing my chocolate with peanut butter and banana but it tastes decent mixing it with water when I'm in a rush. I LOVE the tropical strawberry! By itself and also blended with frozen fruit.