Out of the 200's

Options
2»

Replies

• ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    congratulations!.. I myself started at 230lbs, and got down to 199.. i remember that feeling. its a freakin good one!.. unfortunately for me, i ended up gaining a bunch back due to stress in my life. Im now back on the road to the one hundreds. Keep at it, your doing fabulous and I cant wait to join you in "one-derland". :D
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job - WTG! keep it up
  • Focussedonloss
    Options
    Proud of you....way to go!
  • miss4sure
    miss4sure Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It is a very big deal my dear!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the great work. I am counting the days and calories til I get to the 100's:happy:
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone x
  • lisab228
    lisab228 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I can't wait to be out of the 200's - only 17lbs to go! Then it will feel like there's an end in sight :). Keep up the good work!
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started at 229 and am currently 204. I can't wait until One-derland! It must feel amazing =)
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! I remember seeing that 1 on the scale and it was a great moment. Well done!!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    welcome to onederland! I know I did the happy dance when I crossed over. woo hoo you go girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Today, I too, got to see a number one as the first number on the scale! This was my first major goal and I have achieved it. We are awesome!!
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Every journey has a milestone and getting out of 200s can definitely count in your journey. So CONGRATULATIONS! Tippy toe or leap, you're well on you're way! =)
  • Sharlaew
    Sharlaew Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's great. Congrats to you! I am so looking forward to getting there myself. Keep up the great work!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!